Fuck you jason

I wake up to the sun shining in my face. I get dressed and ready to go. I don't have to take Erica today so I won't be late. Lucas and Erica are already downstairs eating. I sat down and started eating the cocoa pebbles that they had brought out. I finished eating and got in the car with Lucas. We made it to school I parked and said my goodbyes to Lucas.
Time skip(lunch)
————————————
Hey Chrissy. Hi how was your weekend. Honestly gotta be real it was so dramatic. Really spill. So basically Gareth kissed me. Ooooh. But then I was dared to make out with Eddie. Omg. Yeah then I asked Gareth to be my boyfriend. OMG. Yeah but then Eddie was fighting over me with Gareth. Oh no. But then they resolved but Lucas caught us making out in my room. Wow you were not lying when you said it was dramatic. Yeah. What are you two pretty lady's talking about. None of your business Jason. If it's none of my business then why was Chris squealing so much. Because I found a boyfriend who won't use me as just a fuck buddy. Who is it then. Lucas was snickering next to me. You know something Lucas. Yeah I know way more than you think. Fine then who every it is walk up to them bring them to our lunch table and have him eat with us. Sure I bet he would enjoy being with me. Me and Chrissy walked up to the hellfire table. Why hello there princess Eddie said while smirking. Omg Eddie shut the fuck up. Sorry I was wondering if you wanted to eat with me and my friends today. I said very seductive while also stroking his arm. Umm sure. Ok let's go I say while grabbing his arm. We all walked over to the table and sat down. Sinclair your telling me that your dating Eddie the freak Munson's friend. Yes actually because if you got to know them they are actually good people. Whatever I don't believe you. Really here I will show you. I put my hand on his cheek and I start kissing him. He grabs onto my hips and puts me onto his lap. We stop after a couple seconds. Well I-I guess you were right. Now is it cool if he eats lunch with us. No he's Eddie's friend that's just weird. Ugh you know what FUCK YOU JASON! I screamed and grabbed Gareth and sat back at the "freaks" table. What's wrong with her now. Eddie says snarky. Jason is an asshole. And you were just figuring that out. OMG fuck you too Eddie. I got up and left. Gareth came running up to me. Hey what's actually wrong. I don't know he's so mean to you for no fucking reason. I know but I know you know that I'm tough and I can handle a few bad names. I know but it's so hard.   I know let's just power through it ok. Ok. The bell rang meaning that English starts. Gareth walked me there and we were a bit late. When we walked in the only spots left were in the back and next to Jacob. I decided to be nice to Gareth and I sat next to Jacob. Well well well is this the hottest girl in school. Omg shut up Jacob. This was going to be a long class. During the entire time he kept trying to grab my thigh. I could hear Gareth scoffing behind us. I could tell he was fed up too. Finally the class period was over and Jacob had set something on my desk. I picked it up and it was an invitation to his party since today was the last day of school. Hey what was that. Gareth questions. It was a invitation to his party. Can we go please. I begged. Fine but if anything happens we're leaving. Yayyyyy!!!!! I jumped on him and kissed him I was so excited. I hadn't been to a party in a while so I was excited. He walked me to my car and we went to my house. I thought that today would be the day I would introduce him to my parents. Are you nervous. Yeah kind of I mean I don't think I'm the most best kind of guy to date in parents eyes. Yeah but I think they will like you. I parked in our driveway and we got out and walked up to the door. I knock on it and of course dad had to answer. Iris who is this. Um can you go get mom. Yeah sure honey hey said reluctantly. He came back with mom. Who's this sweetie. Um mom this is my boyfriend Gareth. Oh they both said in unison. Why don't you guys come in. We both walked through the door and sat at the table. So how old are you. Im 17. Ok. What are your plans with my daughter. Well I plan to treat her with the up most respect. Respect her boundaries and treat her like a queen. Ok you can date our daughter on one  condition. You bring her home on time every time. Ok I can do that thank you mr and Mrs. Sinclair. Also mom can I please go to a party tonight Lucas is going to be there too. Fine but be back by 1. Ok I love you mom. Me and Gareth went up to my room so we could watch a movie in my room before we leave. He sat on my bed and I turned on back to the future. We laid down on my bed and he scooted towards me and hugged my waist while we watched the movie I played with his hair because it is the softest thing you will ever touch. We almost finished the movie when Lucas came in and told us that we should get ready because it's almost time to go. So I went to my closet and I saw the best things to wear.