Here we go again

A/n so I decided to have max and billy transfer to Hawkins this year only because I have some good ideas to help juice up the story. :)

Iris
Today is the first day of my senior year and to be honest I'm kinda excited. I've been looking around for colleges as well to at least get a head start. I got off of my bed and walked into the bathroom to straighten my hair. After I finished that I put on a light coat of mascara and lipgloss. I fixed my hair up just a little bit and walked back to my room.
I walked over to my closet to try and figure out what I wanted to wear. It was a bit chilly out today so I wore a white turtleneck because Gareth sucks, literally and I had some hickeys on my neck. Then I had a black Nike shirt on over top that. Then just a plain pair of ripped jeans.

It was getting time to leave so I grabbed my phone and my car keys from my nightstand

I slipped on my white air force's and walked downstairs. Erica was watching her cartoons and Lucas was just finishing up his cereal. "Come on you little shits we're gonna be late". We all got into the car and I started driving. We made it to the school and I said my goodbyes to Lucas and Erica.
I actually made it there pretty early for me so I sat on the back of my car to take a quick smoke break to prepare my self for what was about to happen. Gareth had recently gotten a new car and it was pretty loud. Suddenly I heard a loud car come screeching in the parking lot. I thought it was Gareth so I hopped off. It was ant it was some other kid and his sister I'm guessing.
She came out of his car and skated off towards the school doors. The boy came out surveying the parking lot. There were a few people there now so I blew out my cigarette and stomped on it. He saw me and came walking over to me. "Hey my names billy do you have any idea where the basketball tryouts are."
He said licking his teeth and looking me up and down. "Um I mean if anybody had a brain they would think it would be in the gym but u guess not everybody is as smart." He chuckled at me while looking away. " I guessed but I don't know where that's at do you think you could show me. "Sure I have to go in soon too so follow me." He walked behind me like an obedient dog.
We walked through the doors of the school and a lot of people were staring for some reason. I shook it off and showed him the gym. " hey I was wondering if you might wanna eat lunch with me since you know I'm new". He questioned. " sure I can only today though".
"Oh that's fine people here seem nice so maybe I can find some friends". "Yeah good luck with that". I said sarcastically. He laughed at me and walked into the gym. I saw Gareth looking at me from across the hall I smiled and waved at him.
He just looked at me weird and left into a classroom. I realized I probably should walk to my class. I made it there just as the bell was about to ring. I walked to the back and sat my bag on the back of my chair. It was reading with Mrs. o'Donell.
I heard it was pretty easy so I was set. (Btw in my story Eddie did end up walking the stage flipping Higgins the bird and snatching the diploma and running. R.I.P Eddie my luv❤️). A couple minutes later I hear the door burst open and in comes billy. "Sorry I was late mam". It's fine Mr. She took a pause. Hargrove.
You can sit in the back next to iris. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He sat down and leaned next to me. "Hey do you by chance have an extra pencil". He whispered to me.
"Yeah I do here". "Thanks sweetie". I smiled at him confusingly. I brushed it off though and continued to take notes. The bell rang and I raced out of class.
~time skip to lunch~
I grabbed my bagged lunch from my locker and met billy and I think some other people out by his car. I walked out and I saw fucking Tommy and Carol. I hate those fake bitches but I put a smile on for billy. I walked up to him and he gave me a weird side hug. I sat down on the ground with them. "So y'all are a thing now so the rumors were true". Carol said excitedly. "Um excuse me but no we are not a "thing". "Oh". "Well you guys would be cute".
Tommy randomly said. I scoffed and finished eating my salad from the other night. I grabbed my trash and left the small group of friends. "Way to be and asshole dude". Billy said angrily. He got up and ran to me.
"Hey I'm sorry about them they kinda suck". Yeah they do now can I leave". "Uh well no because we'll i wanted to kinda ask you something". "Fire away". I was wondering if you wanted to go to this Halloween party with me.
He handed me a flier that said. "Let's get sheet faced". I chuckled at him and answered his question. "Sure that'd be fun." I threw away my trash and went to grab my bag from my locker when I felt someone behind me. I closed my locker and looked behind me.
"Hi Gareth I haven't seen you all day"! "Maybe cuz you've been with hotty Mcsteamy all day". He said under his breath. "Wait you think I like billy like that." He nodded his head.
"Oh is my little Gareth upset because I'm spending time with a boy". I said in my baby voice. He scoffed and grabbed onto my chin and planted a soft kiss onto my lips. "Only cuz he is better looking and k do not want you going to that Halloween party with him". "Fine I'll go with you." I grabbed onto his hand and walked out to our cars. He went to his and I went to mine. Billy's car was gone. I saw that Lucas was waiting and so was Erica.
"I'm sorry guys I was doing some school stuff." "Since when has smooching your boyfriend school stuff." "Oh shut up erica your just mad you can't pull anybody." I screamed at her. She scoffed and looked away. I laughed at her and started my drive out house.
We made it there and we all got out of the car. I headed up stairs and started working on the homework I got today because school sucks. I got a text from and unknown number. I forgot I have billy my number today. The text read.
"Hey Iris what do you want me to wear to the party". "I don't care I'm just gonna wear something random." "Ok." I put my phone down and mom called me down for dinner. Dad had made hamburgers and mom made French fries.
While we were eating we were all talking about school and other random things. I finished eating and put my pants into the sink and ran up the stairs. I walked into the bathroom and washed my makeup and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and put on a nightgown and walked back to my room. I finished up the rest of my history homework and went to bed.