Little surprise

A/n( y'all i finally figured out what Gareth's last name is it's Emerson. I feel like I've been living under a rock, anyways enjoy the chapter)
—————————————-
Me and Gareth have been dating for about 5 months. It seems to be that nobody remembered my birthday. I woke up on the 26 day of June ready to eat the delicious breakfast that mom made for everyone of our birthdays. I went to get my self prepared and take a shower. I had done my hair and slight makeup. I got change into this sexy outfit since I had the day off.

I had paired my see through top with a brand new belt that I had recently bought

I had paired my see through top with a brand new belt that I had recently bought. I went downstairs seeing no one in the house. I was confused and wandered into the kitchen to see if mom was there. No one was here. My car wasn't even here. I scoffed feeling kind of upset. I went to the freezer and heated up two eggo. I quietly ate my eggos. I washed the dish I used and sat down on the couch and started watching t.v. An hour later in walks Lucas,Erica and mom. Where were you guys. We went to the mall Erica wanted ice cream. Oh well I guess that's fine. So do you guys remember what day it is. It's the 25 right. Lucas said confused. Yeah thanks I couldn't remember i said disappointed. I ran upstairs. I started crying as I fell into my bed. I checked my phone and not a single text from anybody. Not even Chrissy or Gareth. I checked again and realized that I had set a appointment for my nails today thinking that we would be celebrating. It was in 20 minutes. I went to the bathroom to collect myself before going back downstairs. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. Mom I'm leaving to get my nails done i said bluntly. Ok sweetie have fun. I grabbed my keys from off the counter and walked out to my car. I started my drive to the salon. I made it to the salon with about 2 minutes to spare. I grabbed my wallet and walked inside. I was greeted by a nice lady. Hi I have an appointment at 3. Oh yes Iris right. Yeah that's me I smiled at her. She lead me towards the back and sat me down in a chair. So what pattern or design were you thinking. I was thinking this. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and showed her a picture.

 I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and showed her a picture

Ok I can do this. Anything that you want to change about it. Yeah actually I would like to have the color be baby blue. Also do you think you could take the cross charms off too. Yeah of course. She began cut my cuticles and file my nails. She had glued on the mold for my nails. She painted the blue pattern on my nails. She once again started to file my nails and check to make sure everything was good. I thanked her and went to the cash register to pay the 60 dollars for my nails. I left the salon and walked to my car. Before I was about to take off to the house I got a phone call from Gareth. I was thinking and thought that he finally figured out it was my birthday. Hi babe i said playfully. Hey so I was wondering if I can pick you up and we go out for a movie. There's this really cool one I wanna see and it's about zombies taking over the world. He said excitedly. Oh yeah sure that sounds fun. I said trying not to sound disappointed. Ok I'll be there in five minutes. I sped home and put all my stuff away. I can't believe nobody remembered my birthday. I hear Gareth honking and I fix my hair and makeup before walking out. Hey princess. He gave me a soft kiss on the lips. Well hello to you too. He laughed and started the drive to the mall. For some odd reason he went straight by it. Hey Gareth I thought we were watching a movie. Yeah we are it's at a different theater a new one. Oh ok. I had fallen asleep while waiting to get there. It felt like 20 minutes went by and I felt the car stop. I opened my eyes and saw not a theater but a big building. I was confused but brushed it off. Gareth got out of the car and held onto my hand. He took me and dragged me inside the building. Gareth why are there no lights on I said. As we walked in the lights turned on and I heard. Happy 18 birthday Iris! Oh you guys! I started crying because I actually thought they all forgot. Chrissy my mom and all of the hellfire group came running over to me. They gave me a big hug. Iris you don't really think that we forgot about you. Gareth said. I really did. Well you should hit and thank Gareth for this it was all his idea. Eddie said while laughing. I went up to Gareth and punched him on the arm playfully. Then I grabbed his face and gave him a passionate kiss. I pulled away and looked around almost all my friends and family were here. I went around to my family introducing Gareth to them. My grandma even flew out from Kansas to be here. She liked Gareth a lot saying she knew he was a good boy. My mom had walked up to the microphone where they were playing different music. Ok everyone it's time to open up some presents. I grabbed Gareth's hand and dragged him over with me. I had opened up a lot there was clothes and posters and other little nick nacks that I would keep forever. The last gift was a medium sized box. The label said to my darling princess. From your knight in shining armor. I smiled at Gareth and opened it up. It was a pair of jewelry a necklace for me and a bracelet for Gareth. Putting the two jewelry together it made a I+G. It took me back to when Gareth was scribbling off the i+g on his desk. I smiled at him and gave him one last kiss. A while later all of the guest had left and it was just Gareth me my mom Lucas erica and my dad. They had started cleaning as I took all of the things into the truck that dad had brought. Once we had finished Gareth had taken me to his house instead of mine. I told him the best birthday present would be sleeping next to him. So he granted me my wish. I was exhausted when we got back to his house. His parents were gone on a trip he said so we were alone. He carried me upstairs and layed me in his bed. He got under the covers with me and I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck and leaving light kisses on his neck. I had fallen asleep to Gareth rubbing my back.