Reunion p3

A/n smut warning ⚠️
I had just woken up to Gareth shaking me awake. Hey sweet cheeks you gotta get up. We're going out to eat for lunch. Oh ok I got up and rubbed my eyes to get used to the light. I had one more outfit left for the day. I took a quick shower and cleaned my face. I went back to Jordan's room and into my suitcase. It was colder today and that was odd for Georgia. I wore a white sweater that was tight fitting and a pair of jeans with a black belt.

I finished getting dressed and fixed my hair in the bathroom mirror

I finished getting dressed and fixed my hair in the bathroom mirror. I remembered to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth quick. I grabbed all my things from the bathroom and put it in my suitcase and put all of Gareth's things in his. I walked down the stairs and saw Gareth holding Eli on his hip while talking to my aunt. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and snapped a quick picture.(btw she is obsessed with taking pictures of Gareth without him knowing). I fully walked down and stood next to Gareth. Ok since sleeping beauty is finally up can we go now. Erica said that fed up with me. Mom laughed at her and agreed we went into separate vehicles me my aunt, eli, Jordan, me and Gareth were in one. The rest were in the big van with my uncle.  Me and Gareth were in the back with Eli and Gareth was playing with Eli. My aunt was looking at me through the mirror and was chuckling to herself at the sight of Gareth and Eli. We made it to the restaurant first and we had to wait a couple minutes for everyone else to get here. 5 minutes passed and they got there. We all got out and Gareth grabbed my hand and started walking towards the restaurant. We got to the giant table they had gotten us. I was sitting next to Gareth and Jordan. In front of me was Erica. The waitress came by and asked us what we wanted to drink. But us really meant Gareth. Anyways we all told her our decisions and she left to go get them. She was totally flirting with you. I whispered screamed to him. Yeah I know but your the only girl here that I want. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips trying not to over exaggerate it. I didn't know why until I saw that the waitress set down me and Gareth's drinks. Jordan started laughing and so did I. What's so funny honey. My mom said sounding confused. Oh nothing Jordan just said something hilarious. A couple minutes had passed and the waitress came back to take all of our orders. Me, Jordan and Gareth got a large pizza to share. She finished everyone's order and took it to the kitchen. Me and Jordan were talking about school and other things like that. She was going to be a junior in the upcoming school year and she wasn't really stoked. I tried cheering her up but it didn't work. Our food came though and that pretty much worked. I grabbed a slice and so did Gareth and Jordan. We finished eating and I asked for a box for the left over pizza. Me, Gareth and Jordan started walking to my aunts car. Gareth took it upon himself to carry Eli back to the car. He started to fall asleep as Gareth walked him out. We all got into the car but Gareth made sure to check his seatbelt before sitting down. I chuckled under my breath as I saw him do that. It was a short ride back to the house. Once we all made it inside the house Gareth and my dad went upstairs to get all the suitcases. I was watching Eli as my mom was talking with Lauren. My dad and Gareth finished bringing down the suitcases and putting them into the r.v. I hugged Jordan not wanting to leave. Eventually I had to and I hugged her one more time. I said goodbye to Lauren and my uncle and we walked out to the van. I sat down across from Gareth on the table in the back. Erica sat on the couch and Lucas sat on the recliner chair. We all fasten our seat belts and dad took off. Hey Iris she gave you her number you guys can always talk you know that right. Gareth grabbed my hand from under the table reassuring me. Yeah I guess your right. I started getting tired and I leaned my head on the wall of the van. Gareth was already fast asleep laying on his arms on the table. It was cute because I mean it's Gareth come on but his face was all squished up and it was just so adorable. It was getting hard for me to fall asleep so I grabbed my Walkman out of my bag and put in some random Madonna song and drifted off to sleep.
Time skip
———————————-
I woke up and Gareth was sleeping in the same position as me laying his head on the window. Dad had told me that we were in Indiana but we still had to drive another 4 hours. At that point Gareth had woken up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned like a little kid. He smiled at me and leaned over the table and kissed me. I laughed at him he was acting like a little kid. Erica had asked me and Gareth if we wanted the couch so she could sit there and we agreed. I sat on the side closest to the back and he sta closer to the front. I leaned my head on his shoulder still trying to stay awake.
Time skip
—————————
I must have fallen asleep again because I woke up to Gareth shaking me awake. I stretched my legs and arms and unbuckled my belt. We all walked out the r.v and inside the house. We set down all of our small bags on the floor and counter and we went back outside to grab our bags. Gareth told me to sit down because he had told me that he was grabbing my bag like a gentleman. I laughed at him and helped Erica grab hers. We got our bags in and me and Gareth took ours upstairs. Gareth texted his parents that he was staying the night and would be back tomorrow. He didn't want to leave just yet. It was pretty late too. I went into my closet real quick and gave Gareth a pair of his sweatpants and his shirt. Iris how much of my clothes are in your closet. Not that much just 2 pairs of sweatpants. 3 sweatshirts and a shirt. He stood there with his eyes wide open. Damn I didn't realize that you take so much from my closet he said chuckling. I grabbed one of his sweatshirts from my closet and put that in not realizing that Gareth was still there so I decided to tease him. Enjoying the show huh I said seductively. Oh you know I am. He came up to me and gripped my hips and kissed me rough on the lips. That kiss was turning into a rough make out session. He started to kiss my neck making me whimper at the soft pecks he was adding. He lightly pushed me onto the bed behind us. He took ahold of my shirt. Can I. I shook my head excitedly. He took off my shirt then took my bra off. He started licking and sucking onto my nipples causing pleasure to course through my body. I grabbed onto his hair tugging and pulling. He stopped causing me to whine. Instead he started kissing his way down to my pussy. He made it down and asked if I really wanted this. Yes please. He took off my pants sliding them down slowly teasing me. He planted a soft kiss onto each side of my thighs. He finally planted a soft kiss on my core. He looked up into my eyes one last to for reassurance. I nodded my head yes. He bent his head down and attacked my clit licking and sucking onto the bundle of nerves. He added two fingers into my tight pussy. I tried to be quiet since everyone was sleeping. I grabbed onto his hair again and tugged onto it. That action caused him to groan onto my clit. I couldn't handle it anymore and let out a small moan. Quiet princess you wouldn't want your parents to walk in. He said seductively. I shook my head no while he still had his fingers pumping in and out of me. oh ny god Gareth I'm going to cum. Ok you can princess cum all over my fingers. After he said that I couldn't hold in anymore and let it out. He already had his shirt and his pants off. He quickly took his boxers off. May I. Of course my prince. He slowly pushed his dick in going slow trying not to hurt me. Fuck Gareth go faster! I will princess but you have to be quiet. He started thrusting faster and harder putting his entire length in. He grabbed a hold of both my hands holding them and pinning them against the bed. As he kept going faster there were whimpers and small moans coming from both me and Gareth. Mmmhm Gareth I'm cumming. I couldn't keep it in anymore. It's ok princess. He kept going fucking me through my orgasam. His thrust were getting sloppier and I could tell he was about to cum. After a few minutes he pulled out and cummed onto my stomach. This man's pull out game is good. Sorry about that sweetie let me help you. He quietly walked to the bathroom and got a towel. He came back and wiped his cum off my stomach. He layed the towel in my hamper and put his boxers back on. I put my underwear and his shirt back on and layed underneath the covers. Gareth came over and layed next to me I was facing away from him. He grabbed onto my waist pulling me towards him. So what did you think. It was amazing honey. Why thank you princess. I turned around so that I was facing him and he kept his arms around my waist. I buried my head into the crook of his neck. Before I closed my eyes I gave him a quick kiss onto his neck. I heard him chuckle after that I was asleep.
A/n
So I just want to apologize for not posting in a while. I have been pretty busy and super unmotivated to write but I have y'all a longer one so hopefully you liked it.