D&D

Iris
Me and Chrissy started walking away talking about how great of a guy Gareth is. Chrissy left with Jason, I was about to get into my car when I was stopped by Mike Wheeler and Dustin Henderson. "Iris you are the last person that can help us please say yes." System pleaded to me.

"Oh god what did you little shits do this time."

I groan as I close my car door and turn to the two boys. "Nothing, we were just wondering if you wanna join hellfire for one night." They winced as they waited for me to answer. "I can't but I can bring Erica she is an amazing player." Mike looked at me with a weird look. "You sure." Mike says sounding very worry some.

"Don't worry Wheeler if Eddie has anything to say about Erica than he can talk to me."

"Okay I guess that's a okay idea." Mike shrugged. "Do you think he would let me watch?" I questioned. "Probably I mean I don't see why not".Dustin smiles.
Time skip
—————————-
"Erica hurry up or your gonna be late to your game!" I yell up to Erica. "I know I know I'm coming down now." Erica and I rushed into the car and went to the school. We walked through the empty corridors with mike and Dustin. Right as we entered Eddie immediately disagreed. "Oh come on you asked for a sub we give you a sub plus she is really good at playing D&D." Dustin pleaded. As Eddie and Erica were arguing I was looking at Gareth. He was looking at me like he had never seen a women before. Almost as if I was the most beautiful person he's ever seen. Shit I forgot I was still in my cheer uniform. Suddenly I was the one falling for him. Somehow Erica talked her way into the group. We all sat down and for some reason was sat very close to Gareth. Half way through I was already invested in the story line, and the way it was so intricately played out. Randomly I feel a hand with a few rings touch my bare thigh. I look up and see Gareth smirking at me. During the final battle they took a time out. I joined in only because the game seemed way more interesting than I thought. "You guys would be such pussies if you didn't continue with your promise to fight to the death." They all stared at me and agreed to the death. Dustin and Erica had one more roll of a dice. Dustin rolled his dice and he got a 11 they were all pissed. It was Erica's final turn she would decided if they win or lose. She rolled it and it landed on .......... OMG IT WAS A 20! We were all jumping up and down. I feel two strong arms lifting under my legs and spinning me around then lowering me down. Gareth lowers me down so softly it was like I was a piece of glass he could so easily break. We must have forgotten where we were because we looked up and everyone was looking at us in disbelief. "What?" I scoff as everyone was staring at us. Can my new friend not hug me after a really well played game?" I eye Eddie as he has a smirk on his face. "Whatever you say Sinclair." Eddie says not believing me one bit. Me, Erica and Gareth walked out to the parking lot. Lucas had finished his game and I hugged him as he told me about his winning shot. "Hey Lucas can you drop Erica off at home I have to go somewhere?" "yeah that's fine." Erica smirks at me as she crosses her arms. "So where is somewhere?" I look at her with a glare on my face. "Erica if you don't tell mom that I'm staying at Chrissy's, than I will break all of your D&D figures." She looks back at me with the same look. "Fine but I will expect something in return." Ugh fine you little gremlin. She sticks her tongue out at me as I walk over to Gareth, who's standing around with his hands in his pockets. Do you think Eddie could take us since Lucas is taking my car. Yeah he probably can. While we are walking he puts his arm around my shoulder since it was kind of cold. We walked over to Eddie and asked if it was ok. Yeah sure just hop in the back. I laid my head on Gareth's shoulder because I was kind of tired. But I wasn't as romantic because all of their other friends were there laughing at us. We made it to his trailer and we sat down on his carpet in the living room. We all decided to play truth or dare. Half way through the game I get dared something by one of Eddie's friends. Iris I dare you to make out for 10 seconds with,there was a pause and Gareth got really excited. EDDIE. Gareth's smile turned into a scowl. And if you don't do it then I take over the thrown as the king of hellfire. Shit shit Shit shit. I sent Gareth an apologetic look and straddled Eddie's lap. Y'all better be counting. I started making out hardcore. I stopped right away at the ten second mark. I got off of Eddie's lap and sat back down next to a pissed looking Gareth. I gotta say Sinclair the was really good. Gareth gave him a death glare. I see why you like her so much. FUCK Iris come with me please. Gareth expressed. He dragged me outside slamming the door shut. Ok now what the fuck was that Gareth says very protective like. It was a dare Gareth. It's just I don't want to loose you I can't imagine not having you in my life. Gareth come here. I grabbed his face and smooshed it so he was looking at me. Gareth. Yeah. Will you be my boyfriend. I would love too. I pulled his face towards mine and I kissed him with so much passion. It was like fireworks were going off around us. We pulled away. Ok are we good now. Yeah I'm good can we go back in he said shyly. Yeah we can just don't get too jelly of Eddie. Wait I have an idea Gareth says. What if we walk out and just straight up make out in front of him. That sounds like a great idea. We walked in and Eddie says oh look it's mister moody pants. Gareth flipped him off and smashed his lips on mine it took me back. Okay I see that Iris is off the table. Eddie said very concerned. Gareth walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt collar. And don't you fucking forget Munson. Gareth and I both sat down. We all were super tired so we went to sleep. Gareth had the tightest grip on my waist like if he were to let go he would lose me forever. He was laying in between my boobs and I was massaging his head as we both drifted off to sleep.