Parents

Me and Gareth got to his house and we saw that both his parents were home. Gareth noticed that I was getting really nervous. Hey there gonna like you a lot you have a great personality just don't show them your attitude just yet. Yeah that probably wouldn't be a great first impression. He laughed and held my hand so that I wouldn't be as nervous. He knocked on the door and a sweet young women opened the door. She seemed to be only  32 years of age. Gareth who is this. Mom this is the girl I'm always talking about he says with a smile. Oh hello you must be iris. He really was at lying when he said you were drop dead gorgeous. I saw that Gareth was blushing as his mom said that. Um where's dad at. Gareth questioned. Oh he's in here why don't you guys come in. Hey honey can you come into the dining room please. Gareth's dad came walking in. He seemed to be the same age as his mom. Who's this. He said all confused. Honey this is Gareth's girlfriend. Oh well hi. What's your name. Oh I'm iris Sinclair. Ok how long have you guys been dating. Like 2 weeks. Well you seem like a good kid for my son so don't mess that up. He walked away and back to the other room. Well mom me and Iris are going upstairs so we can work on our math homework. Ok well keep the door open a little bit but have fun. Gareth grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to his room. He had a small bed in the corner of his room. His walls were a beige color. He had a small drum set also in the room. And cool band posters all over the walls. I like your room. Thanks decorated my self. So where can I sit. Just set your stuff on the floor and we can get working. So what are you having trouble with. This. I showed him some of the things that were hard for me which were a lot of things because math was definitely not my strong suit. He was explaining the hard problems to me very well. He showed me a problem and told me to do it. I tried and got it wrong. You have everything right your just missing one thing. Oh shit I forgot to fucking add the two fucking variables. Hey sweetheart you gotta relax it's simple. Everyone makes mistakes. Now do you wanna try this one more time. I was exhausted but I did it anyway.  He was studying the problem that I just did. It's perfect we'll done hun. I straddled his lap and gave him the biggest hug. See studying with your hot sexy smart boyfriend works. I smiled and a idea popped in my head. Do you want to spend the night at my house. We have school tomorrow. Shit I hate school way more now. Ugh I do too but hey we get to see each other tomorrow. Yeah your right. Well I should probably get going it's kind of late. Yeah I'll drive you home since it's so dark out. Can't have my favorite person get kidnapped. Wait I'm your favorite person. Of course. Omg I love you even more I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He bent down and kissed me on the lips. Ok let's go. We walked downstairs and he told his parents where he and I were going. He walked me out to his car and opened the door for me. Why thank you my gentleman. He laughed and went to the driver side. He started the car and he started his way to my house. He got to my house and I kissed him on the lips one more time and left. I opened the door with my spare keys and walked inside. Hi Iris there is leftover pasta in the fridge. Ok thanks. How was your study time. Oh it went really good he taught me how to do some math that I didn't understand. Oh that's wonderful I definitely thinks he's a great boy. Yeah I do too. I started heating up the pasta and thought about how well Gareth was treating me. The microwave beeping took me out of my trance and I grabbed the hot bowl from the microwave and added some mozzarella to the pasta. I took it upstairs to my room and sat down watching stand by me. I finished my pasta and took my bowl downstairs and put it in the dishwasher. My parents and siblings were asleep but I went upstairs took a quick shower and did my nighttime routine. I put on a pair a Gareth's sweatpants that I stole from him and a sweatshirt made my cocoon of blankets and fell asleep.

A/n I know I haven't posted in a while. A while being only a couple days but I have been super busy and unmotivated. But in other news I was wondering if I should make a imagine book of all the characters from all the seasons of stranger things. Anyways I hope you guys have a wonderful week. ❤️