The plan

I woke up to my alarm I had to get ready to get to work. I had talked to my boss the week before and requested that I change my shift to Chrissy's because I felt uncomfortable with Jacob. I took a quick shower. I put my medium length hair into a low ponytail. I put contacts in and left to my bedroom.
I put my bikini on and put clothes on underneath it. I grabbed my bag with my things inside. I walked out of my room and grabbed my keys off the counter. I said goodbye to my mom and siblings and went to my car. I drove to the pool and met up with Chrissy in the locker room.
Me and here grabbed our fanny packs and strapped them around our waist and grabbed a life floaty. We came out of the locker room and walked up to our stands. I had gotten bored from waiting and watching kids play in the pool. Me and Chrissy had 15 minutes until we were done. I hear someone clear there throat. Oh hi Gareth what did you need?
Um I need to talk to you after your done with your shift. Oh ok I'm done in like 10 minutes. Ok I'll see you later. I was super confused. Please tell me he's not gonna break up with me.
Our shift was over and I walked over to Chrissy and started talking to her. I think Gareth is gonna break up with me he said "he wanted to talk". I said in air quotes. Oh my god I swear if you guys break up I don't believe in love anymore. I nervously chuckled and walked out to his car.
Hey wanna get in. Yeah. I said with sadness in my voice. So can you just break up with me already! What the fuck Iris why would I do that! I'm sorry.

I started to cry for no reason. Iris you don't need to cry I would never break up with you. No can I please explain what i was going to say. Yeah you can it's not something bad is it. Not at all it's actually kind of exciting.
Ok what is it. So I was able to score 4 free tickets to a new theme park. Oh that's cool who are you taking. Well obviously you and I was thinking Lucas and Erica. Oh yeah they would love that.
I gave him a tight hug. Ok so I'm gonna go talk to Chrissy real quick because she thinks you just broke up with me. So I'll be back. Hey Chrissy. Omg I feel so bad for you she came up and gave me a big hug.
He didn't break up with me. Oh what did he do then. He invited me to go to a theme park with him and my siblings. Oh that's great I still believe in love now. I laughed at her.
Ok I'm leaving now bye babe. Bye hun. I walked back to his car. Hey Gareth I'm gonna go home and talk to my parents about it. Ok I'll see you later princess.

I walked back to my car smiling. I got home and both mom and dad were both home. I walked in. Hey mom dad can we talk real quick. Yeah sure hey Charles can you come in here real quick.
Yeah sure honey. He yells back. My dad walks in and sits down at the table. So what is that you wanted to tell us. Well I was wondering if me and Gareth could take Lucas and Erica to a new theme park.
It's about 4 hours away. Do we need to pay for any of it. Nope Gareth already has the tickets and he's paying for all of us too. Ok I don't see why not. Ok thanks I'm gonna go tell them now we are leaving early tomorrow.
I ran upstairs to Erica's room first. Heyyyyy bestie. Heyyyyy bad bitch. Me and Erica have a way mor special bond than me and Lucas. So Gareth is taking us to a new theme park and you and Lucas need to get up at 5 tomorrow morning so we can leave.
Ok what do I need? A swimsuit a pair of fresh clothes just in case and what ever else you think you need. Ok go get ready. I left her room and went to Lucas's. I knocked on it.
A couple seconds later he opens it. Hey what do you need. Hey can I talk to you. Yeah sure come in. I went and sat on his bed.
So Gareth got me you and Erica some tickets to a theme park do you want to go? Yeah that sounds fun but what time are we leaving. 5 in the morning tomorrow. Ok and what do I need. Swim trunks and a change of clothes just in case.
Ok and who's car are we taking. Gareth's he's picking us up. Ok well thanks for the invite. He hugged me and I said goodbye. Mom had called us down for dinner and we all came stomping down the stairs.
We all played the tacos and rice onto our plates and sat down in our spots at the table. So you guys all going. Dad had said with food in his mouth. Yeah they are both going I said finishing what was in my mouth. An hour had past and I had finished helping mom clean the kitchen and table. It was 7 o -clock so I decided to watch back to the future again.
It was one of my favorite films. I finished it and it was around 9 so I decide to go to bed so I'm not cranky in the morning. I set an alarm for 4:30 so I have time to get ready. I took my glasses off and set them on the nightstand. I made my cocoon and fell asleep.