It's Time For You to Learn The Truth

Alexa's POV
I walk secretly in the fire station. I can hear chattering from the inside. I hear them reading my diary. I think of what to do. I grab my gun, that I took before and walk slowly in the room. No one has seen me. Everyone is concerntrared on my Diary.

Alexa: Hand it over. Now!

They all look at me. I threaten them with my gun

Matt: You won't shoot Alexa.

Alexa:I don't have to shoot, if you give the diary! And I don't need a gun to take you out. You saw what happened the other time. Now give me the diary!

The last sentence i say it while emphasizing each word.

Matt: What is going on Alexa? Why did you hurt Herrman?

Alexa: God! You don't get it! I never hurt anyone! It was an accident! I was trying to hurt a guy who entered Molly's and wanted to hurt me. Herrman just got in the way.

They all look at me in disbelief.

Alexa: You don't believe me, do you? What does Herrman say?

Matt: He hasn't woken up since the attack.

Alexa: And you assumed that it was me who knived him.

Gabby: Well his last words were Knife... Alexa.

I take a deep breath.

Alexa: I don't have time for this. All I want is the diary, leave this place and go find my friends. Because whoever did this is accusing my whole team and the cops are after all of us.

Matt: Sorry, we can't let you leave.

Alexa:What?

I scoff.

Alexa:Why? Because I'm a criminal? Well guess what. I am a criminal. I've stolen cars, trucks, and yes, killed people. But I also have saved many lives. And the police should be grateful right now. Now for the last time. Give me the book!

Matt: She won't give it to you, unless you tell us the truth. One way or another we are finding out. From you, from the diary, or the police who is probably going to lie.

I roll my eyes and lower my gun, but still I am on guard.

Alexa: Fine... It's time for you to learn the truth. And I guess you have lots of questions after the attack from Shaw. Well, in order to find a criminal -

I look at all of them.

Alexa:You're gonna stand there the whole time? Fine. In order to find a criminal, Shaw, the military hired me and my team. I went undercover in Shaw's team. I introduced myself as Anna. I was from the weak people of his team. He always sent me to do stupid things. He never noticed me and that's how he didn't recognize me the other day. Long story short, we hijacked a tank and started shooting at the road. Finally we caught Shaw but he never found out that I was undercover. He only heard my name and managed to find me after a long time.

Matt: And before that?

Alexa: Well, I've told you most of it. Or you've already read it from the diary. Mom didn't care a lot about me so I made friends I thought they were good for me. And they are. I've lived with them most of my life and if i ever lose them I'd be a broken glass, that cannot be fixed.

I sigh and sit on a chair behind me.

Alexa: We are the greatest racers in LA. Earning two grand each night. And every Sunday, eating like a family. They are the closest I have to a family....

I say as I catch myself getting lost into my memories, so I smile a bit.

Matt: You know the police is after all of you.

Alexa: I know. And i have to go find my team. Now, will you give me my Diary?

Gabby: What are you going to do when you find your team?

Alexa: I'm gonna restore our name. We are not criminals. We maybe were but not anymore. If we find the true killers, then everything is fine and I get back to LA.

Matt: But what if the criminals you catch don't help?

Alexa: Then I guess we wait for Herrman to wake up. If he doesn't then we'll have to find another way, but for now let's not think like that. Now, my Diary.

Gabby gives me my Diary and I put my gun back in the holster. I look at all of them and then leave the fire station and that's when I hear sirens coming towards this place, so i start running but I'm trapped so I hide in a building.

Gabby's POV
Alexa left and now we all head outside since we hear sirens. Some cop cars stop outside the fire station and a guy walks out of the driver's seat. He walks towards us with some other cops.

?? : I'm Agent Harrods, we are looking for Alexa Marshall. I believe she's here.

Matt: Sorry, she has disappeared since the attack.

Harrods: Well, my technology says different.

He says as he shows us a camera from across the street, showing Alexa entering the fire station and then leaving with the diary in her hands a while later.

Gabby: When was that?

Harrods: Right before we arrive.

Matt: I'm sorry agent but we didn't see Alexa in here. And as the video showed us, she left so now she might be far away from here.

Harrods : No... She's hidden somewhere here. I know it.

He turns back to his agents.

Harrods: Find Marshall. She's somewhere around here. When you find her bring her to me. If you need to use violence against her, don't hesitate. This girl is dangerous. And most of all don't let her get near cars. If she does then we lose her.

Then all the agents start running towards every directions looking for Alexa.

Matt: Agent, I don't think you should be like this against her. You don't have enough evidence to prove her guiltiness and she's just a girl.

Harrods: Now you're wrong. She's not just a girl. She grew up with the Torettos. If you had met them you'd know.