Memories

Gabby's POV

Sitting in the waiting room, I see that Matt is nervous, so why don't we talk about the past, huh?

Gabby: How was Alexa when she was young?

Everyone across from me looks at me and then at each other. Dom gets up and walks away and Brian goes after him after he mumbles something at Mia. Mia looks at me and smiles.

Mia: I can't exactly tell you how she was. I don't know, i was little.

I glance at Tej and Roman who are sitting there too.

Mia:The guys can't either. They met her a few years ago. The only one who knows and can talk about Alexa's past, is Dom. He was always there for her and finally after years and years, they got together. I just couldn't help it. They were both so annoying before that. All the time, talking about each other, and i was the one who was listening to them. But once they got together, they never split up.

Me and Matt both frown, thinking, if Alexa was dating someone, why didn't she tell us?

Gabby: When did that happen?

Mia: I think Alexa was 15 back then.

Matt: Wait, they're together for six years?

Mia nods.

(6 years ago)

Alexa's POV

I am sitting with Mia in the living room, talking. Then, Vince and Dom get in the house talking about cars and stuff while heading to the kitchen. Then they come and sit on the couch. We spend some time making fun of each other and laughing but after a while, Mia goes to sleep and Vince gets back home. When me and Dom are collecting the glasses we left, i ask him.

Alexa: I wanna go race.

Dom looks at me.

Dom: And put bets?

I nod.

Dom:What if you lose?

Alexa: I don't mind. I know how to drive since i've been 12 years. I think it's time to do it.

He smiles and nods.

We head to his car and we drive to the races. Once i get out, my eyes fall on the cars and the people around them.

???: Dom Toretto.

I hear a voice and turn to see Dom greeting someone.

Dom: Hey Josh. 

Josh: You racin' tonight?

Dom:No, not me.

Dom glances at me and Josh does too.

Josh:Okay okay, this will be interesting. How much you bet?

I look at Dom and smile

Alexa: Two grand.

I say handing him the money.

Josh: First time racing?

I nod

Josh:Okay, going into the deep. Let's roll!

He shouts and everyone heads to their cars. Dom lets me drive and once i get to the starting line he looks at me through the passenger's window.

Dom:Hey, you got this. I know it.

I smile and nod. Three other cars get in line and once they see who's driving my car, they laugh and look at each other. I just ignore them and keep my eyes on the road.

Once we get the signal to drive, i push the gas and the car accelerates. At first i'm last but i manage to get past two cars. The last one is a bit difficult, but when he hits his NOS, i know that i'm going to win. I hit my NOS too and drive past him, making the win. 

I turn around the car and drive to the starting line. When i get out, Josh hands me the money and Dom hugs me.

Dom: That, was amazing. 

I can't stop smilling as the adrenaline won't leave. And it will keep being there cause we hear cop sirens and we all run to our cars. I get in driver's seat and Dom in passenger's. I drive away and after i get away from a couple of cop cars, we end up on a hill, with LA on our view. I rest, leaning on the hood of the car, and Dom stands next to me. And since the nights passes really fast, we look at the sun which is slowly rising. 

Alexa: That was the best thing i've ever done.

Dom: I know right?

Alexa: I don't know what makes it that amazing. Is it the speed? The adrenaline? Both? I don't know. All i know is that it felt great. 

Then i notice that Dom is looking at me, smiling.

Alexa:What?

Dom:Nothing, it's just that,..

He cuts off his sentence and turns to the view. He looks at me again and walks closer to me.

Dom: You're an amazing person Alexa. And you're more amazing when you're happy. Don't let anyone upset you, ever. And so you know, if anyone does, i'll always be there to help you.

I smile at him.

Alexa:Thanks.

That's when i notice that our faces are closer than ever, so i feel his warm breath on my face. My heart starts beating faster, as our faces get closer and closer. And that's when it happens. He kisses me, hesitantly at first, but once i respond to the kiss, he puts his one hand behind my neck, tilting my head up and his other one around my waist while i throw mine around his neck. The moment is perefect, until...

My phone rings. 

We separate from each other and i grab my phone. I roll my eyes at the number. 

Alexa:Yeah?

Riley: Lexi, where are you? I thought you said you'd be back home by 12 o' clock.

Alexa:Um,... yeah, please don't tell me you believed me. Cause i didn't.

Dom looks at me and laughs.

Riley: I want you to come home, now.

Alexa:Well, guess what...No!

Then i turn off the phone and i roll my eyes. 

Yeah, you'll probably be wondering what happened with my mom. Well, my friends persuaded me that i should get back home, but that didn't mean for every night, right?

I look at Dom, and smile.

Alexa:Where were we?

He smiles too and he kisses me again.

(Present)

Gabby's POV

Mia:Yeah, it's amazing, since they're inseperable. 

Then, Brian comes and sits next to Mia.

Mia:And i've never seen them fight. 

Brian:Who?

Mia:Alexa and Dom.

Brian: Oh... Wait, hold on. You forget the time when we decided to play Monopoly. 

Mia:Oh yeah, it was your idea!

Roman: You played Monopoly? Don't you know that these games destroy famillies?

Brian: We didn't know it then. Now, i call it the Monopoly Outburst. We all got so furious. Mia and i gave up and sat on the couch without talking. But Alexa and Dom were so stubborn that they would keep fighting til their last breath.