Living In The Moment -Requested

***NOT EDITED***

You pull your coat tighter against you, as you make your way down the sidewalk. It was just like any normal day in London. Cold. Your phone buzzes in your pocket, and you take it out.

"Jolei can you please come to work this morning, Tasha called in sick." It read from your boss. You sigh and type in a quick yes. You turn around and head towards your work, which was in the opposite direction you were walking in.

The bell rings, as you walk.

"I'm so glad you got here." Liam says, as you walk behind the counter. "I thought it was just going to be me today!"

You laugh, while putting on your apron. The bell rings, indicating a customer has arrived.

"Hi, how may I help you?" You ask, with a forced smile.

"I'll have a coffee, no cream." They say. "Okay. That will be 2.50" You say, while typing in the order. "What's your name?" You ask.

"Niall." They say. "Okay, I'll call you when it's ready." After that many people began to pile in.

"Niall." You call. He walks up with a warms smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." You smile back, with a genuine smile this time.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Jolei." You say. "Hey, I have to get back to work. Nice meeting you."

He nods, and goes to sit down at a table.
**
The rest of the day was busy, but as it neared five o'clock it started to wind down. Niall still sat there at the table.

You take off your apron, and yell a quick goodbye to Liam over your shoulder.

"Hey!" Niall calls, and gets up to walk after you. "I didn't mean to act like a creeper, just sitting here all day, but I just wanted to know if you maybe.. uh.. wanted to go out to dinner?" He asks sheepishly.

"Actually, yeah that would be nice." You smile at him.

And that's the story of how you met your boyfriend of three years, Niall.

++

Sorry it's short! Agh I'm a terrible updater, and my imagines SUCK. I'm sorry!!

anywhooo. Please Vote&Comment!(:

Thank you!!