Love Triangle?

"Hey love," Harry winks at you, as he walks through the door.

"Hey Har. What's up?" you ask him.

He shrugs nonchalantly while sitting down. "Nothin."

"Nothing? How come?" You question.

"Fine," he sighs, "I came here to talk to you."

"About what?" You ask, while standing up from your couch.

"Uh," he scratches the back of his neck,"Us... I mean me... I mean you... I mean.. Uh....."

"Harry what are you-"

"Hey babe," Niall says,
while walking through the door.

"Hey Ni," you grin at him.

"I'm so exhausted, and hungry. Wanna make me a- Harry? What are you doing here," he frowns.

"Actually," Harry starts off, before abruptly standing up,"I was just leaving."

"I want to know why you're here," Niall demands, angrily.

"Who do you think you are? You can't just demand me to tell you why I'm here. (Y/N) is my friend! I can visit her if I want to," Harry growls. {A/N: he's secretly a dog... shhhh (; }

"Well she's my girlfriend," Niall glares.

Harry glares back at him.

"Uh," you start to say, but you're not sure what else to say.

They both look over at you, as if you're the only person in the world.

"What is it, babe?" Niall asks.

You shake your head. "Nothing."

Niall gives you a confused look, before turning around and glaring back at Harry.

"So... The door is over there.
Why are you over here?" Niall asks, while gesturing to the door, and then at Harry.

"If you want to know. I came here to tell (Y/N) something, but it doesn't matter," Harry says.

"It does matter," Niall says,
before putting his lips in a thin line, as if trying to hold back words.

Harry looks over at you, before lightly smiling. "(Y/N), I really like you."

"Awh Harry! I really like you too, you're a great friend," you smile at him.

"Are you dumb?" Niall asks you.

"No? Harry just told me he really liked me and- Oooooooh," you said. You look over at Harry, and he's slightly frowning. But when he catches you staring, he covers it up with a smile.

"Look, I know that you're dating Niall and all, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. It's better
to tell you, and then get over you. Niall seems like a great guy for you. So I wish the best for the both of you," He sadly says, before turning on his heels and walks for the door.

"Har, wait!" You exclaim. He turns at looks at you with a sad smile.

"I know that I may not be the right person for you, but I just want you to know that you will find the right girl. She may not be me, but she'll be way better than what I'm doing. You've been such a great friend to me, and I hope that it will still be the same after this," you tell him, smiling.

"For sure," he grins, before coming up to you, and hugging you.

Niall clears his throat from behind. "That...that's enough hugging."

You pull away form Harry's embrace, and glare at Niall. "Quit being a cry bag!"

"What! I don't like other guys touching my girlfriend!" he throws his hands in the air. {A/N: like he just doesn't care. lmaooo}

"And I don't like other guys touching my best friend," Harry snickers. Niall just glares in return.

"You know I love you," you tell Niall.

He leans over and pecks your nose. "I love you too."

Now it was Harry's turn to clear his throat. "I'm just
gonna... go now..."

"Bye Har! Love youuuuuuu," you grin at him.

"What are best friends for?"He grins.

"To cherish," you say.

"Then what are boyfriends for?"Niall questions.

"To cook me food," you say.
while widely grinning.

++

Ew lmao what even was this.

1.) It sucked.

2.) Where the frick did this even come from?

3.) it sucked.

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Whatever!

Thank you!!!!!(:

Much love!!

xoxo, Me!!!!

p.s. It's nearing the end of this imagine book... how do you feel? 😁 (If you can't see the emoji it's the one with grinning face, and clenched teeth.)