Katniss Evermean

It was a snowy December evening. Niall insisted that you two had a date in. He made punch and set up a game of monopoly. He also made a fire, in the fireplace.

You sat down on the couch, and covered up with a blanket. Niall walked in holding Jax.

"So what have you planned for us tonight," You ask.

"A magical night," He says while smiling at you.

You both get up, and walk to the table where he has set up the game.

"Prepare to lose Horan," You smirk.

"As if," He scoffs, while flipping his imaginary long hair. You laugh, and lean over the table to kiss him.

"Let the war begin," You whisper, before sitting back down.
-
About twenty minutes into the game, Niall abruptly gets up and walks over to the fire.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"Just -"

"-Ahhh," He screams, while looking at this sweater sleeve that did in fact, catch on fire.

You grab Jax and pull him into your lap before yelling, "IF WE BURN, THEN YOU BURN WITH US!"

Niall grabs the blanket, and pats the fire out.

"I was the one on fire, Not you. Oh yeah. Thanks for the help Katniss Evermean," He says, while walking up to you.

"Sorry I got scared. Plus you spilt some juice. Clean it up Peeta," You smirk.

"Love you loads, (Y/N)," He yells, while you walk out of the room to grab towels.

"Love you too babe."

-

Short and weird tbh hahaha