Chapter 5

Three weeks later
Kieran's POV
I knocked on Tobias' office door, before simply walking in. I didn't wait for him to give me an answer on whether or not I can come in, because he usually never responds.

"What do you want, Kieran?" Tobias grumbled, not looking up as he continued typing away on his laptop.

His standoffish attitude and lack of social skills is nothing new to me. He's been like that ever since we were kids.

"Someone's getting tired of all those late night jerk-off sessions," I remarked, earning a glare from him.

Whenever he gets like this it's usually because he hasn't experienced a sexual release as a result of a woman's touch in awhile. Which means it's time for us to start looking for a new partner to play with.

We had one a year ago, but then she fell in love with some lawyer she met at a bar and is now happily married with a baby on the way. We haven't heard from her since.

Not that we care. All of our partners are free to do as they please. The relationship we have with our partners isn't a master-to-slave kind. We don't believe in controlling every aspect of our partner's life.

I'm not saying there won't be any dominance and submission at play, but we want our partner to feel as comfortable as possible. Which means allowing them the freedom to make their own choices.

"So I've been thinking about our search for a new partner," I say, leaning up against the wall behind me. "What about Elle?" I suggest.

"No."

"Why not? She's the perfect candidate."

"She's our guest. We don't fuck our guests."

I huffed in annoyance, crossing my arms. "You and your fucking rules." 

It's been a month since Elle and her sisters started living with us. She's more of a roommate than a guest at this point.

Besides, I know his real reason for even letting them stay here was because of Elle. He's just as much attracted to her as I am.

"She's off limits. End of discussion."

****

I don't think neither one of us we'll be able to keep our hands off her. Tobias may have a bit more self control than I do, but it only lasts so long.

I don't see the harm in making Elle our new partner. She's already living with us and she has all the qualities that we both find very attractive in a woman. 

And besides, I know Tobias is dying to have her. I saw the way he looked at her when he first laid eyes on her. He's dying to have her on his cock just as much as I am.

"What is taking her so long?" Tobias grumbled, growing impatient as he adjusted the cuff links on his black three piece suit. "I don't even know why you invited her to come with us."

"Because she would look great on your arm and you know it."

His business partners as well as many of the staff members within the company assume he's gay, because no one has ever seen him with a woman. Of course, he doesn't know they think that of him. And I intend to keep it that way.

Even when our previous partner was living with us, we were rarely seen with her in public. Tobias thinks relationships are a waste of time, which is why we started sleeping with random women in the first place. He'd prefer to fuck as many women as he pleases without any strings attached.

My view is a little different than his. At some point in my life I would like to settle down and have a family of my own. Once I find the right woman I will do just that. But until then, I will continue to enjoy the company of many women.

"She has ten seconds to get her ass down here or she's not going."

"Apologies Mr. Grant. We were having some trouble with the zipper," Ruth said, just as we turned our heads to the staircase.

As Elle walked down the steps in a tight fitted sequined black dress, I suddenly found it increasingly difficult to breathe. Her perky, supple breasts looked like they were about to spill out of the dress.

Fuck, I would love to have those in my mouth.

My eyes trailed down to the slit that seemed to tease me with every step her long slender legs took. Blood immediately rushed to the head of my cock and I had to adjust to minimize the discomfort in my pants.

As she made her way down, her cheeks flushed a shade of pink. Her lips are painted cherry red, which is my favorite color. She sunk her teeth into lower lip and I immediately felt a strong urge to kiss her.

I tore my gaze away from her to look over at Tobias, who had also seemed to notice how sexy and fuckable she looked right now.

"Fuck," he groaned lowly.

A smirk pulled at the corners of my mouth as I turned my attention back to Elle.

"What do you think?" She asked, stepping down from the last step and fully turning around to give us a better view of her in the dress.

Fuck me.

Her ass looks so luscious and firm with the way the dress hugged the subtle curves of her body perfectly. I wanted to rip the dress off her, so I decided to restrain myself from touching her all together in order to keep from doing just that.

"You look beautiful," I say with a smile.

"Thank you." She turns to Tobias in the hopes of hearing his thoughts. "Tobias, what do you think? Do you like it?"

His blue eyes rake over her body one last time. He opens his mouth and it looks like he may just compliment her. But then he turns and walks away, allowing his stubborn nature to win yet again. "We're going to be late."

I notice the sad look on Elle's face and almost reach out to touch her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her, but quickly ball my hand into a fist and pin my arm down at my side.

I have to remind myself not to touch her. Because if I do, I'm going to fuck her... hard.

"Don't take it personal Elle."

"He's such an ass though," she says with a roll of her eyes.

I chuckle at that. If she was ours and he had heard her say that, he would have locked her away in his room and made her regret every word.

Damn him.

She could be ours. We could be tearing this dress off her and doing whatever we wanted to her body instead of going to this boring ass office party. 

I would have my way with her right now if I could. But he's the boss. While I'm just the bodyguard hired not only to protect him, but to follow his every rule and do whatever he asks of me. 

"Don't worry about him, Elle," I tell her, escorting her out to the car without touching her. Which I don't know how I managed to do. "I think you look amazing."

"Thank you, Kieran. At least one of you knows how to compliment a lady."