Chapter 23

I struggled to make eye contact with them the next morning. I kept my head down whenever we spoke to each other, because all I could think about when looking at them was last night's session.

I didn't think it was that obvious that I was trying to keep the eye contact to a minimum until Tobias called me into his office. I set his coffee down on his desk and moved to take a seat.

"No, don't take a seat. Come here."

I swallowed, suddenly feeling so small around them. Feeling Kieran's eyes on me, I bit my lip and kept my head down. 

I was standing in front of Tobias' desk, my heart pounding. I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous. It was like I had been sapped of my confidence after the events of last night in their basement.

"You're nervous," he pointed out. "Why?"

I shook my head, not sure how to answer that. I didn't know why. Maybe it's because I've never been in a sexual relationship with two guys before. And I think the reality of it was finally starting to catch up to me.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Elle." I slowly lifted my head, meeting his hard gaze. "Are you having seconds thoughts?"

"No," I replied rather quickly, blushing as a result. "I mean, I want you." I looked to Kieran. "Both of you."

"Maybe she would feel less nervous if we brought her to Deviant," Kieran suggested.

"She's not ready for that," Tobias answered, his eyes still trained on me.

"Deviant?" I reiterated. "What's that?"

"It's a sex club," Kieran replied.

"A sex club?"

"Mhm. Would you be interested in going tonight?"

"I-"

"She's not going," Tobias growled.

"But I want to," I told them.

Tobias shook his head. "No."

"She can make her own choices, Tobias. If she wants to go, then let her. She's a grown fucking woman."

He huffed. "Fine."

****

Maybe Tobias was right. I definitely wasn't ready to attend a club like this. 

Kieran sensed my nervousness and took my hand in his. "Do you want to leave?" I shook my head and he nodded. "Okay. If you want to leave then just squeeze my hand, yeah?"

I nodded once more, following Tobias deeper into the sex nest. There were half naked and fully naked people all over the dark club. I saw couples, swingers, and even a woman with four men at a single time.

We walked down a hallway, passing by rooms with large glass windows that showcased different people performing different sexual acts. There was a lot of leather, along with whips and other sexual toys that I have and haven't seen before.

I gasped, jumping back into Kieran's arms when I saw how hard one guy slapped the woman he was with across her face. I looked around, expecting someone to help her. But then she smiled and told him to do it again.

Kieran grabbed my hip, giving it a comforting squeeze. "Don't worry," he whispered, his lips brushing the curve of my ear. "Tobias and I will never put our hands on you unless it's for a good spanking."

"In here," Tobias instructed, pausing in front a private room. I entered the dark red room, still holding on to Kieran's hand. The room was set up in a way a hotel room would be. There was a single queen sized bed in the center and a deep red love seat in the corner.