Chapter 17

As soon as we stepped foot back into the house, I was met with a pissed off Tobias. He glowered down at me, his arms folded over his chest and a scowl etched onto his face. 

"In the basement," Tobias ordered. "Now."

I swallowed, turning my head to give Kieran a nervous look. He pulled his lips into a thin line and nodded his head.

I wasn't sure if the feeling in the pit of my stomach was fear or excitement. Lowering my head, I silently made my way down into the basement.

Returning to the space where Kieran had kissed me began to reignite a fire in me. There was just something about this room that brought upon a ravenous desire in me that could only be satiated with the touch of Kieran and Tobias.

Knowing how much Tobias loved an obedient partner, I got down on my knees and waited patiently with my head lowered.

I didn't look up even when I heard the light tread of his footsteps advance towards me, and then eventually stop in front of me.

The excitement and fear I felt stirred within me with each passing moment as I waited for his instruction.

Kieran said that I would be punished for what happened tonight. I realize now how dumb I was being. I could have broken the contract and ruined my chances with them all because I'm touch deprived.

But at the same time, I love pushing Tobias' buttons. And I'm going to love it even more when I finally get him to lose control.

"Look at me," Tobias demanded, his tone lace with pure dominance.

A chill coursed down my spine as I slowly lifted my head. He reached down, his cool, veiny fingers curling under my chin. Icy blue eyes bore into me heavily, his expression unreadable as per usual.

"I'm sorry," I murmured.

"Did you fuck him?"

I shook my head. Tobias' grip around my chin tightened. "Use your words, Elle."

"No," I responded. "I didn't fuck him. We just made out. Nothing more."

He pulled his hand away, shoving his hand into the pocket of his sweatpants. They looked similar to the ones Kieran wore except they were black instead of gray. And aside from the sweats being a different color, Tobias wore a white tee shirt while Kieran had been shirtless.

I loved seeing them in a suit. But there was something so attractive about seeing them in sweatpants. It was so different from their usual formal attire, which had me itching to ride them.

"Take off your clothes."

I rose to my feet and began to slowly strip out of my clothes. Tobias watched until I was down to the red lingerie, his eyes never leaving mine.

"I want you naked," he clarified.

Nervously biting the inside of my cheek, he turned away from me while I got to work on taking off my lingerie set. Tugging off the last red stocking and item on my body, I dropped it into the pile I created in front of me.

My gaze drifted. I watched with curiosity as Tobias paused directly in front of his wall of riding crops, floggers, and whips. He stood with his hand on his chin, as if he were in front of a menu trying to decide what he wanted to order at a fast food restaurant.

It felt like forever as I stood there waiting for him to choose what leathered item he would punish me with. And when he finally made a choice, he pulled the riding crop off the wall and turned to face me.

His eyes slowly trailed down my body, taking in every inch of exposed skin. I couldn't control my breathing, which was made obvious to him as the man notices everything.

Walking over to the bed, he sat down on the edge. "Come here."

I inched forward, beginning to feel more excited than afraid. Bending me over his knee, I was positioned on my stomach, my bare ass facing him.

"You haven't been a good girl, Elle."

I shuddered at the deep sound of his voice, my body heating up when I felt him smooth the palm of his hand over my ass.

"Are you going to punish me now?"

"Yes," he replied. "And you will be a good girl and take it." I thought he was going to spank me on my ass, but then he said, "open your legs."

I spread my legs apart and flinched when I felt the head of the crop brush my sex. A gasp escaped me when he lightly tapped my sensitive bud with the riding crop.

"Don't move," he growled. I tried my best to be still. "I'm going to spank your pussy five times."

He didn't warn me the first time. I clamped my legs shut, another loud gasp escaping me. The feeling was surreal, the stinging pain overwhelming.

Which made it difficult to understand how something that was supposed to be a punishment could turn me on.

"Count!" He barked.

"One," I whimpered breathlessly.

The second time the riding crop struck me, I bucked against him. "Be still," he demanded, his other hand pressed down on my back.

"Two," I forced out.

My body felt like it was on fire. Each time the riding crop came down on my pussy, I couldn't help but to moan and cry out. It hurt so good. Pressure was beginning to build and by the fifth one I was experiencing an orgasm.

"Fuck," I moaned, squirming uncontrollably.

Tobias frowned. "Did I tell you to come?"

"N-No."

He yanked me upright. I bit my lip, my cheeks flushed as I couldn't look him in the eye. "Look at me," he growled. I brought my gaze to his, noticing the way his eyes darkened and the way he angrily clenched his jaw. "Even your pussy defies me." 

He seemed really pissed off by that. I almost smiled, but managed to suppress it. I knew he couldn't stand the fact that he was unable to control me. 

And I happened to actually try this time. I tried to be good for him, but something in me just wants to be bad.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, knowing damn well I was grinning from ear to ear on the inside.

I furrowed my brows in confusion when his lips curled up into a smirk. Despite my disobedience enraging him, a part of him seemed to enjoy it. It's like a challenge for him.

"You really piss me off, Elle."

I scoffed louder than I wanted to and Tobias' brow rose. I was expecting some cold, asshole of a remark like I'm used to receiving. But instead he said, "Fucking hell. I'm going to have so much fun breaking you."