Bonus Chapter 2

Valentine's Day Special Pt. 2
Tobias' POV
Sighing, I leaned back in my chair and stared at my computer screen. The last couple of weeks has been the most stressful I have ever been, and it didn't have anything to do with work.

I've been lying to Kieran and Elle for weeks. Well, more like withholding the truth about what's been going on with me.

Despite their attempts to get a confession out of me, they have no idea why I've distanced myself from them. It wasn't intentional. It just sort of happened. I had every intention of telling them the moment it happened, but when the time came, I couldn't do it.

I only told one person about what happened because I knew he would have no issue keeping my secret.

When I told the Chief, he was astounded. He couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it either, which is why I have yet to tell Elle and Kieran.

If I'm even going to tell them.

The knock on my door caused me to lift my gaze. "Come in."

The door was cracked ajar. Debbie slipped in and closed the door behind her. Her attire was blinding, the bold lime green dress giving me an instant headache.

Her platform pumps clicked and clacked against the marble floor as she made her way toward me. She placed her manicured hands on my desk, leaning forward so I had a view of her cleavage.

My gaze remained on hers. "What do you want?" I didn't miss the way her pupils dilated as she bit her lip.

I wasn't in the mood for this. I was getting ready to kick her ass out when she spoke. "I think we should talk about what happened that day."

"There's nothing to talk about. As a matter of fact, forget it ever happened."

"Tob- sir," she corrected quickly when she caught the glare on my face. She swallowed the rest of her words, her cheeks flush.

"If it's not work-related then you can get the hell out."

She opened her mouth a second time but realized that she liked having her job. She pivoted on her heels, getting ready to leave. She had her hand on the doorknob but stopped when she heard my voice.

"And Debbie?"

She twisted her upper body to look at me, a hopeful expression etched on her face.

"Don't tell anyone, please. Especially Elle and Kieran."

She smiled, the seductive curl of her lip causing me to clench my jaw in annoyance. "It will be our little secret, Mr. Grant." She winked at me before taking her leave.

I may have a little too much faith in Debbie. She's known as the "Gossip Queen" around the office. So I really hope she can keep her damned mouth shut, for once.

****

I was on my way home when I received a text from Kieran informing me that he was at Deviant with Elle and that they wouldn't be home until late.

I glanced at the time. It was almost eleven. Kieran told me he was taking Elle out to eat and that was it. So what the hell are they doing at Deviant?

Needing to apologize to Elle anyway for not spending Valentine's Day with her, I made a hard U-turn and sped to the club instead.

When I got there about fifteen minutes later, I parked the car and headed inside. Valentine's Day at Deviant was a popular time of year. More freaks come out to play.

I shuffled through the crowd of half-naked/naked people either making out or fucking, my eyes darting around the space looking for any sign of my girl and Kieran.

I shook my head when a woman stepped in front of me with a suggestive gaze. She took the hint and left.

I excused myself trying not to bump into any of the people here. Despite every participant here having to have been approved to even enter the club, I refused to take any chances. There was no telling what these people have indulged in.

I sidestepped another couple as I slipped into the hallway leading to our private room. I didn't stop to entertain anyone else, too focused on getting to my girl.

I might not have shown it these last couple of weeks but I fucking miss her. I'll never admit it out loud, but I'm dying to hold her in my arms again. To watch her melt in my embrace.

When I entered the room, Elle and Kieran were both on the couch. Elle was seated on Kieran's lap, her dress hiked up as she rode him.

She glanced over her shoulder to look at me. Her lips lift into a smile. It's an odd contrast to the hurt and anger flashing in her eyes.

I haven't touched her in so fucking long. My eyes trail over the blue-green dress she wore before settling back on her face. Her lipstick is slightly smeared and her cheeks flushed.

It's clear from their breathing and the faint beads of sweat on their skin that they've been at it for a while. I want to be upset by the fact they've been having fun without me but have no right to be upset about anything. After all, it's my fault. I'm the one who distanced myself from them.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, while taking a single step toward her.

"No."

"Elle..." The pain in my voice is prominent. I don't know that I can go another moment without having her.

Elle makes note of that, and still, she denies me. "Sit," she demands. It's clear from the way her brows dip into a frown that's she pissed off at me.

I take a seat in the chair stationed in the corner of the room. Her light brown eyes flare. She wants revenge.

And I'm going to let her have it.

I deserved it. I've been a terrible fucking boyfriend. So if she wants to put me on time out and torture me, then I'm going to let her. I'm willing to do whatever to make my girl happy.

"I will let you know when I'm ready for you. For now, you're going to fucking sit there and watch me fuck Kieran."

Her words tighten my balls and harden my cock. I can't believe I'm fucking sitting here letting my girl tell me what to do.

Actually, I can believe it. She's got me wrapped around her damned finger and there's no escape. Not that I'd ever try to escape. I don't mind being her bitch every once in a while.