Bonus Chapter 1

Valentine's Day Special Pt. 1
Elle's POV
I thanked another customer for stopping by, appreciative of how much love and support I'd received since opening the bakery a few months ago.

Instructing one of my employees to close up shop, I gathered my belongings from my office and packed up a few cupcakes that I knew my family would love, and headed out the door.

I looked both ways before crossing the busy street. One-handed, I dug around my purse and retrieved my car keys. Forgetting where I parked among the plethora of cars in the parking lot, I pressed the button on my key.

Hearing the honk of the white Mercedes Benz the guys bought me as a birthday gift, I stopped in my tracks when I found Kieran leaning against my car. He was dressed in a tuxedo with over a dozen red roses in his hand.

I smiled at him, wondering when he arrived. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you out, darling."

My eyes scan our surroundings. "Is Tobias with you?"

He shook his head. "He's working late tonight. He sends his regards."

"I see," I replied sadly, unable to hide my disappointment. 

Tobias has been acting very strange lately. He's been even more of a grump than usual. Kieran and I have been trying to get him to tell us what's wrong. But every time we bring up his standoffish attitude, he gets upset and retreats to his office for the rest of the evening.

I honestly don't remember the last time we had sex. It's been just me and Kieran for the last couple of weeks. Which of course, I don't mind. But I miss Tobias. I miss having him hold me after a night of rough passion. Kieran likes to cuddle as well, but things aren't the same without having both of my men by my side.

"Cheer up, love," Kieran said with a warm smile, stepping toward me to stroke my cheek with his thumb. "We don't need him. Valentine's Day will be just as special without him."

I could tell that I wasn't the only one Kieran was trying to convince. He missed him just as much as I did.

Lowering my head, I inhaled the roses before me. "Thank you for these," I said with a smile as I looked up at him. "These are beautiful."

Kieran took my keys from my hand before planting a kiss on my forehead. "Come on, beautiful. Let's get you out of these clothes and into something more..." He eyed my work uniform, a grin painted on his gorgeous face, and finished with "...fitting."

****

"What do you think?" I asked, stepping out of my closet to show him the dress I'd picked. 

The teal halter top dress was short and flowy, the beige lace-up heels I wore wrapping around my bare legs like vines. I had my hair pinned up, leaving two curly strands to frame my round face.

I've kept my makeup simple just as I've always done, the look completed with a red lip to compliment the dangling silver diamonds in my ears.

Kieran sighed deeply, his hand moving to adjust the uncomfortable hard-on in his pants.

"You like it," I pointed out with a smile.

"What do you think about staying here and letting me fuck you for the rest of the night?" He asked with a seductive smile and tilt of his head.

"Put some food in me first and I'll let you."

"I got something I can feed you but it isn't food," he stated huskily, thrusting his pelvis and exposing more of his imprint.

"You're such a naughty boy."

"Only for you, baby girl. Only for you."

****

The host brought us over to a private booth away from other couples also celebrating the holiday of love.

I thanked him with a smile before sliding into the booth. Kieran followed suit, his gaze on me as I picked up the menu and began looking through it.

We were currently at the same restaurant he'd eaten me out at- this location having become our new favorite spot to wine and dine.

I decided to go with a fruit salad, not really in the mood to eat anything heavy tonight. Besides, I wanted to be able to save room for dessert.

When I felt Kieran's heated gaze still on me, I turned my head to look at him. "What?" I questioned with a smile, his warm brown eyes making my heart melt.

"Nothing. Just admiring my beautiful girl."

His gaze tears from me when a waitress stops by our table to take our order. She starts with our drink orders, writing them down in her notepad before asking us whether or not we were ready to order.

Kieran nods, flashing the young woman with a smile that makes her blush. "Question," he says, his hand sliding onto my exposed thigh. "Is it possible to order something that isn't on the menu?"

"That depends on what you're looking to order, Mr. Andrews."

"Something sweet on the tongue."

The sexual innuendo warms my cheeks. I attempted to shove his hand away, the gentle caresses he was burning into my thigh causing me to squirm in my seat.

He gave my thigh a squeeze, threatening me to try to move it again. I gasped softly when I felt his hand slip in between my thighs.

"Well, I'm not actually supposed to offer this yet since it's not out until next week. But since you're guests of Mr. Grant, I'd be happy to suggest our German chocolate lava cake."

He nodded, his demeanor calm despite the chaos he was wreaking havoc on me under the table. His hand continuously brushed over my panties, my aching bud swelling at his touch.

"That sounds perfect."

"Will that be all for now?"

I bit my tongue to keep from moaning as Kieran and I gave her our main orders. She smiled politely, making sure to scribble everything down so she didn't forget.

"Thank you, love."

The waitress's cheeks reddened even more, the gorgeous blonde woman turning on her heels to leave. 

When she was out of earshot, I lowered my head onto Kieran's shoulder and released the moan I had been keeping in. The sound was soft and drawn out- Kieran's touch lethal.

"Kieran," I whimpered, becoming closer and closer to orgasming.

"Mhm," he hummed lowly. "I'm listening, baby."

"Fuck," I breathed, my eyes squeezed shut as pleasure exploded throughout my body. I grabbed a hold of Kieran's forearm as I trembled, feeling my panties dampen.

He tapped my inner thigh. "Spread them," he instructed. "Let me taste my work."

My legs spread.

He slid his hand underneath the lacy fabric, groaning when he felt how soaked I'd gotten because of him. "Oh, darling," he moaned in my ear. He removed his hand, my arousal practically dripping from his fingers as he stuck them in his mouth and sucked. "So sweet," he murmured. "I can't wait to taste more."