Chapter 21

Ten minutes go by and... nothing.

We are sitting at a round table stationed in the center of the restaurant, the placed packed with people.

I can't stop squirming in my seat, the anticipation of not knowing what the toy does and when it will happen frustrating me.

Another ten minutes passes us by, a waiter stopping by our table to greet us and offer up their most expensive wine.

Tobias requests the bottle be brought to our table, the waiter nodding his head and leaving.

Five minutes go by and still nothing. I'm beginning to get an attitude, Kieran and Tobias' stupid handsome faces lacking any signs of emotion. It's like they forgot about what had been shoved up my pussy just moments ago in the car.

I'm taking a sip of the wine the waiter brought over, while browsing through the menu. I'm having a hard time coming to a decision about what I wanted to eat. There are so many options to choose from.

When I finally decide on a dish, the waiter returns with an electronic device in one hand and a stylus pen in the other. Going around the table, I am the last to order.

"And what can I get for you this evening, ma'am?"

"I would like-"

I involuntarily jerk my knee, abruptly hitting it under the table. A vibrating sensation courses throughout my body and my fingers start to tremble.

The waiter's eyebrows form one single brow, confusion and concern written across his face. "Is everything okay, ma'am?"

Tobias and Kieran both look at me as if they aren't currently the cause of my sudden inability to speak without letting a moan slip.

The pressure intensifies and I swear I caught Tobias smiling, the evil bastard. "I'm f-fine," I reply, forcing out a smile.

My thighs are pinched together underneath the table as I swallow the moan trying to surface. I stammer out my order, making sure to smile so the waiter doesn't become suspicious. And I don't end up embarrassing the hell out of myself.

Nodding and smiling, the waiter eventually walks away. A moan escapes me and I'm having the grip the tablecloth. I wasn't expecting it to be this hard. Not only am I struggling not to come, but to moan out loudly.

The vibrating sensation suddenly stops and I'm given a chance to catch my breath. I snap my head in Tobias' direction, glaring at him angrily for using the toy on me while I was speaking to the waiter.

"That was an asshole move," I whisper angrily.

"Take off your panties," he whispers back, catching me completely off guard.

"What?"

"Take. Them. Off," he growls. "And don't make me repeat myself again, Elle."

My eyes dart around the room. Everyone seems pretty interested in their own conversations to pay attention to us. But still, I can't help but to worry about who might see me.

"What if someone sees?"

"Be a good girl and do what he says, Elle," Kieran whispers.

Checking to make sure the tablecloth is long enough, I scale the perimeter once more before lifting my hips and dragging my panties down my legs. 

Stepping out of the underwear, I quickly and discreetly placed them Tobias' hand. He pocketed my panties and casually took a sip of his wine.

For a moment, nothing happened. I was left panty-less, the waiter returning with our plates in his hands. I glanced at Tobias, hoping he wouldn't turn on the toy.

I sighed with relief when nothing happened. But I celebrated too quickly, because as soon as the waiter turned his back, the toy was turned back on. I never even saw the remote in Tobias' hand, his movements swift and undetectable.

"Fuck," I whimpered, biting down on my lower lip when I felt the toy reach it's maximum level. My insides are all sorts of fucked up, the toy slipping out just enough to press against my throbbing bud.

I didn't think things could get any worse until a sly smile appeared on Kieran's face. Looking at him, I watched him pick up his fork and purposefully let go of it so it fell onto the floor.

"Oops."

Squeezing my thighs as close together as possible, I look around to make sure no one has decided our table is worth paying attention to.

The sudden touch of Kieran's fingers on my thighs nearly has me coming right then and there.

Picking up my glass, I bring it up to my mouth and swallow a mouthful of the red liquid. If Kieran is about to do what I think he's about to do, then I'm going to need it.

"Open those pretty legs, Elle," Kieran cooes from under the table.

This had to be cheating, right? I mean there is no way in hell this is fair. My legs are pried open, the flat of Kieran's warm tongue tasting the arousal threatening to spill. 

I moan louder than I wanted to and gain the attention of a table nearby. "This food is amazing," I say quickly, stuffing a forkful of steak into my mouth. They turn the other way and I release a sigh of relief.

Kieran uses his mouth to push the toy deeper inside me and I gasp. One hand is shakily gripping my fork, while my other hand fists the tablecloth. I bite the inside of my cheek, squirming with every delicious lick of Kieran's torturous tongue.

"Kieran please," I beg, feeling the release I've been trying so hard to postpone until the end of the dinner betraying me. "You're going to make me come."

"That's the point, darling."

Tobias watches the way my face contorts in overwhelming pleasure, while eating like he's sitting in the front row at a movie theater.

His eyes sparkle, and I realize how much he's getting turned on knowing Kieran's eating my pussy under the table with a hundred pairs of eyes a glance away from catching on to what's happening.

With Tobias' toy and Kieran's tongue, there is absolutely no way in hell I'm going to win this bet. Which I realize now was their plan all along. They knew I didn't have a chance of winning against them in the slightest.

Pleasure is their expertise. They know exactly what buttons to push to bring a girl over the edge. It's truly a blessing and a curse.

Pressure continues to build and I eventually come to the conclusion that I was never going to win. As soon as I agreed to this bet, I had unknowingly signed my defeat and their victory.

I guess I deserve it. I mean, I did tease the hell out of them. At least they didn't get payback by denying me my climax, or shoving their cocks up my ass.

Accepting defeat, I focus on keeping the sounds escaping me to a minimum. Relaxing my hips, I look Tobias in the eye just as his lip curls up into a smile.

I don't look away, giving him the satisfaction of watching my face twist and turn from the orgasm I was experiencing.

When Kieran resurfaces with his fork in hand, he licks his lips clean and grins. "Found it," he says, the laugh that escapes him faker than the breasts on the woman one table over.

The waiter approaches us with a genuine smile, just as clueless as the rest of the people in this restaurant. "How are you guys liking your dish so far?"

"It's delicious," Kieran answers with another sexy lick of his lips despite not having touched the food on his plate. His eyes are on mine, my face red. "In fact, if I wasn't so full right now I'd have enough room in my stomach for dessert."

"Well, you can always order it to go and eat it later," the waiter suggests.

Kieran gives his head a nod, liking that idea. "I think that's exactly what I'm going to do."