Chapter 27

Kieran took his time bathing me. I told him I could do it myself, but he insisted.  So I gave up on fighting him and let him slowly drag the soap filled wash rag over my naked body.

I don't know where Tobias had gone. He left pretty quickly after Kieran fucked his hot load into my mouth.

"Are you okay? I hope I didn't hurt you."

I smiled and grabbed Kieran's chin with my thumb and index finger. "Tonight was perfect." He relaxed his shoulders, the thought of having hurt me clearly been on his mind for some time.

"I can get a little carried away sometimes, so I just wanted to make sure."

"You're an amazing lover, Kieran."

The way Kieran fucks is beautiful. There's no other way to describe it. He's rough, yet gentle. He's sensual and attentative. And he has a way of making you feel you're the only woman in the world.

He made sure I felt every part of him. He thinks I only came once, but truthfully, I had climaxed several times before experiencing an orgasm.

"You're not so bad yourself, love."

"I didn't do anything but lie there," I replied with a confused chuckle.

"It doesn't take much for me to come, Elle. Besides, the claw marks you left on my back says otherwise."

I forgot about that. I bit my lip, readying myself to aplogize. I stopped myself when Kieran glared at me.

"I know I'm not supposed to apologize, but what if I hurt you?"

He shook his head. "You didn't."

"Can I... see?"

Dropping the rag back into the water, he turned away from me and pulled his shirt over his head.

My mouth fell open. I didn't see how he wasn't currently writhing in pain. I'd left a ton of red stripes down his back, some of the markings leaking blood.

"Kieran-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

I huffed out of frustration, knowing I wasn't going to win. So despite my want to apologize and slather some Neosporin on his back, I kept my mouth shut.

He put his shirt back on and finished lathering soap all over my body. And when he was done, he grabbed a towel to wrap around my body before escorting me back to my room.

I chuckled to myself when he looked away to give me privacy as if he hasn't already seen and fucked my naked body.

Quickly getting dressed into a tank top and gray biker shorts, I gave him the okay. He slowly turned back around to face me, his eyes skimming over me.

"Goodnight, Elle."

I shook my head and pulled him over to the bed by the string of his sweatpants. "You don't have to go."

"I'm not allowed in your bed, Elle. You know that."

"I don't care. I want to cuddle."

We got into my bed and I snuggled as close to his chest as our bodies would allow, before wrapping his muscular arms around my waist.

It took him a second, but eventually his body began to relax. Our bodies were flush against one another, my back to his chest and his cock pressed against the clothed flesh of my ass.

"You're going to get me in trouble with the boss," he groaned, sighing in content as he rested his cheek on the top of my head.

"Then leave."