Laetitia| A friendly approach

Requested: None
Type: Fluff☁️
Laetitia Bresson x mute male!reader
Words: 457

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Laetitia walked into the local library, searching for some books for her study when she noticed that she was the only one there. It was pretty early though.

Laetitia was checking in the bookshelf's and grabbed one of the books, only to reveal someone standing on the other side.

Laetitia didn't notice that she began to stare until he noticed her and the two stared into each other's eyes.

"H-Hi," Laetitia said shyly and the man just stared. "I'm Laetitia," she said and he followed her movements of her walking over to his side of the bookshelf.

"What are you reading?" Laetitia noticed this time that he stared at her lips once again when she spoke. Is there something wrong with them?

He then smiled and held out the book he was holding and Laetitia smiled, "That's a really good one... What's your name?"

The man laid the book down on the bookshelf and then turned to Laetitia and did a hand signing.

'Oh... he's mute,' Laetitia thought and smiled. "You can understand me?" She asked and he signed, "I can read lips,"

Laetitia nodded, "Can we be friends?" She asked and the man looked at her, slightly shocked but he then nodded.

"Could you tell me your name again?" The man nodded and signed, now each letter slowly.

"Y/n, it's nice to meet you,"

Y/n's POV
I was in the library early in the morning and when I found a book that looked interesting, I took it and stood there in place and opened it to read a little of it.

Some time later, I felt someone stare at me and I looked up from the book to see a girl on the other side of the bookshelf.
She slightly waved and said something I assumed was a "hi,"
I quickly stared at her lips when they started to move. "I'm Laetitia," She said and walked over to my side of the bookshelf.

"What are you reading?" I read her lips and I smiled before I held out the book to her and Laetitia smiled, "That's a really good one... What's your name?"

I laid my book down and signed my name. She

"You can understand me?" She asked and signed that I can read lips.
She stared at me and I felt uneasy, this is the part where she leaves and thinks I'm weird...

"Can we be friends?" Her question surprised me and I felt my heart starting to race and I nodded.

"Could you tell me your name again?" I nodded at her question and signed my name again, slowly this time.

"Y/n, it's nice to meet you,"