Zenigata| Left to forget

Requested: Inspectorzipzap
Type: Fluff☁️
Zenigata x jealous!reader
Words: 1403

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

"Zenigata!" A middle schooler girl yelled and attacked the boy who sat by his desk. He blushed hard, "Eh?! L/n?"

"I haven missed you," she whispered and he looked another way, to embarrassed to look at her. "I've only been gone for a week, dummy," Y/n pouted and stood in front of his desk and leaned closer to his face. Zenigata leaned back more towards his chair as Y/n stared into his eyes, "Have you forgotten our promise?"

"O-Of course not,"

"Then say it," Zenigata sighed, "We will always be friends and stay together," Y/n smiled brightly and held up her picky, "That's right!" She said and Zenigata locked his pinky with hers. He glanced at the girl who smiled big and he couldn't help but to crack a smile himself.

☾ ☼ ☽

The high school Y/n glanced over at Zenigata who stood by the lockers with his girlfriend of now 2 months. Y/n sighed and walked over, faking a smile on the way. "Hi Zenigata, hi R/n (Random name),"

"Oh hi, L/n," R/n said and smiled kindly at her. Zenigata looked at Y/n, noticing the bags under her eyes, "Y/n, haven't you been sleeping?"

"Huh?"

"You look tired,"

'I am,'

"No, no, I'm fine," she said and R/n turned to Zenigata, "Say Koichi, are you ready for tonight?" Zenigata nodded and Y/n tilted their head, "Tonight?"

"Yeah, we're going on a date tonight, and I'm taking R/n to a special place,"

"But... didn't you agree on hanging out today..." Y/n asked, quite sadly and disappointed. "Oh, right... I-I'm sorry, Y/n. Maybe another time?" He asked and Y/n sighed, "S-Sure..." her answer drowned in the sound of the bell ringing and R/n and Zenigata walked off after waving at Y/n.

Y/n watched as Zenigata walked off with R/n... She blinked her tears away as her heart was filled with jealousy of the other girl.

She hated this feeling. Of course she wanted Zenigata to be happy and all and she felt bad for feeling jealousy of such a sweet girl like R/n, but... she couldn't help it...

Zenigata made a promise when they were younger... and Y/n was hoping that... the promise would last just a little longer...

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n groaned as she packed her things just like the other university students.
She glanced over at where Zenigata was sitting with R/n. The two have stayed together ever since High School... and Y/n have isolated herself from Zenigata to try and lose the feelings for him and the jealousy away.

As she was on her way out, Zenigata caught a glimpse of her and the two made eye contact. Y/n hesitated but held up a hand as a small wave and he did the same until R/n grabbed his hand and smiled up at him.

Zenigata looked at her and smiled, as he listened to his girlfriend speak, he looked over at where Y/n stood, only to see her gone.