Making The Grade

A week passed and with Anakin's help, I aced a Piloting 101 flying test and got extra credit too! (Master Plo Koon gives extra credit if you bring your own can of pilot's grease to class) My other grades were looking better as well- I had a C in Blaster Defense but I could live with it.
There was only one class in which I was failing. You can probably guess...
Lightsaber Mechanics with Master Big Brains himself.
It wasn't that I wasn't good at biulding a lightsaber- a little practice goes a long way. But Master Big Brains basically hated my guts. Everytime I did something that wasn't completely 100% perfect, I was scolded and ridiculed. "That lightsaber length is a centimeter too long!" he would say. "What difference does a centimeter make?" I would ask. And then Big Brains would pull out his lightsaber and ignite it so that the tip of the blue blade was exactly a centimeter from my face. Scared the Nerfs out of me every time. "That Mr. Groundcrawler is the difference a centimeter can make."
He always made his point- if you'll pardon the pun...
So anyways, I was failing. It wasn't like I had much time to worry about that of course becuase between homework and surviving the dangers of Lightsaber Machanics, I was playing match maker. I guess you would really call it match un-maker becuase before Padme could fall for Anakin, Palo had to be out of the picture.
"So why can't Padme come over?" Anakin asked me while we were hanging out in his room. I shrugged, "Senator business stuff," I lied just vaguely enough for him to buy it. The truth was, Padme and Palo were going to the art museum again. I don't know why but they always went there for dates. Go figure.
"So what do you wanna do tonight? Hey how about we visit Happyland again?" he suggested with excitement. I frowned, "I can't go to Happyland. I have to study for my Lightsaber Mechanics quiz. I need to pass this one!"
Anakin tinkered with a small pit droid on his desk. He was a man of many talents. "You know..." he began slowly, not fully focused on me but on his little droid, "You don't need to pass those quizzes."
I sighed. Anakin really must not have been paying attention. "Of course I do. If I don't pass Lightsaber Mechanics, I'll flunk out of the Academy," I reminded him. Anakin finally spun around in his chair. "There is another way to pass that class," he said with a hint of mystery on his words. I straightened up. "What do you mean?"
"One word," Anakin said with building anticipation.
"Chibbles!"