THREE ; umbrellas, the bane of his existence.

۫ ⋆ ࣪. ୧ ♡ ୨ ִ ۫ ⁎ .

"oh, you're the girl who nearly made sunoo bald," sunghoon acknowledged yunsol as they were walking out of the cafeteria while she was about to enter. sunoo kept on walking past her without waiting for his friends. 

yunsol nodded in their direction before pushing the two-panel doors of their school cafeteria for lunch.

"oi, kim sunoo, wait up!" sunghoon yelled from the distance.

sunoo continued walking to the flower bushes where carnations of different colors were blooming and greeting excitedly. he took out his phone and mirrored his face to fix tousled hair. he parted his bangs in the middle.  

"seola, take a picture of me," he handed his phone to seola that was nearing from where he was.

if jake, a member of the photography club and another friend, was absent, seola was his designated photo taker. mainly because she knew the right angles that flattered and emphasized his proportions well.

sunoo stood in front of the greenery and started thinking of poses, reenacting some of them to life.

"should i hang my blazer on my shoulder?" he asked seola with seriousness after they caught up.

"oh, sure, your fans would die at the sight."

"perfect," he immediately removed his uniform jacket, showcasing his broad shoulders accented by his uniform’s white long sleeve polo. 

"nice, nice!" seola cheered as she started clicking the phone's camera readily positioned facing at sunoo. seola kneeled on the grass without hesitation as she let him pose while she continuously spammed and abused the shutter button of the phone. 

sunghoon sighed upon the sight of her bare knees touching the sharp, freshly cut grass given her pleated uniform skirt. everytime she was asked to take a photo for sunoo, she gets too eager. he slipped off his blazer, "seol, stand up for a moment," after she did, he laid the fabric on the grass. he patted it down flat. 

"thank you, sunghoon," seola flashed him a wide smile, to which he returned with a pat on the head. she kneeled under his blazer and continued on taking pictures for sunoo.

he was a natural at posing. no awkwardness detected. his face and godly proportions shone unparalleled.

the little photoshoot session ended after a few more minutes and sunoo picked the pictures he was satisfied with. he brainstormed for a caption; no doubt the hardest part.

in the distance, he saw yunsol exiting the cafeteria. she ran her fingers across her long hair one could mistake it for silk. her hands, delicate and dainty as they seem, worked hard in wrapping flowers bouquets with the scents sticking with her everywhere she went. 

'the prettiest flower'

he typed and posted the photos.

he need not to wait for a couple of minutes before he could get a dozen likes. the dozen would multiply after a few more minutes. 

"let's go to class," sunoo said, casually as if he would not garner a thousand and so likes once his class was finished. 

۫ ⋆ ࣪. ୧ ♡ ୨ ִ ۫ ⁎ . 

a purple folding umbrella was on the very bottom of his bag.

sunoo stared at the umbrella that was buried under his textbooks and notebooks. he considered it. before shaking his head.

yunsol lent him the same umbrella she used to save him from the rain yesterday. for obvious reasons, he had to use it all the way home when the rain would just not shut up. although giving it back to her was the biggest hurdle.