TWELVE ; little miss black dress and her personal bodyguard.

THEIR STUDY DATE finally happened. but, an hour into studying, yunsol started cursing out loud that caused the almost asleep sunoo sitting next to her to open his eyes wide. he immediately went to her aid. "i'm sorry, i won't fall asleep again!" he exclaimed. he didn't know yunsol was actually serious about studying on a date. thus, his brain cells reserved for his focus moods aren't really prepared for battle.

"no, no," yunsol shut him down. her face is full of concern as she stared at her phone screen. "i forgot i have this evening party with my mom later and i have like at least three hours to prepare."

"evening party?" he questioned. that sounded rather odd for the ears of a humble, average person like sunoo.

"yeah, it's this business party or whatever," yunsol shook her head. she started reaching for her things and throwing them to her backpack. "i have to go home. i'm so sorry," she rushed. sunoo was still curious. "what kind of preparations are you going to do? i can help."

"i'll just put on make-up and probably curl my hair," she shrugged. sunoo's ears perked up. he had a knowledge or two on doing make-up. plus, it was still mid-afternoon. it was too early for him to go home. "i can help!" he chirped. "i know how to do make-up. i use it sometimes for my Instagram pictures."

yunsol was running out of time and the last thing she wanted was to waste time on listing reasons why sunoo shouldn't tag along. "fine," she said and they instantly left the café with yunsol dissatisfied with the interrupted study time and sunoo satisfied with his complete sleep.

۫ ⋆ ࣪. ୧ ♡ ୨ ִ ۫ ⁎ .

IT WAS THE FIRST TIME he ever stepped foot inside the girl's apartment. it was a high rise luxury apartment that made him question whether or not he was still in the same country. he gawked around at the entire apartment with a half-opened mouth. the first thing you see are the tall wall windows overlooking the city skylines. her living area was big for a single high school girl to live in. actually, every part of the apartment did not fit the image of a high school girl. it suited a 30 year-old, single CEO better.

yunsol walked past him with speed. "i'll do my make-up real quick," she told him. sunoo quickly snapped back to reality, following her steps, "but i said i'll do your make-up," he reminded.

yunsol stood in front of her bedroom door and turned around to see sunoo looking at her sadly with his lips pouting a bit. "i just think i'll be quicker," she sighed. sunoo shook his head profusely. "i'll prove you wrong. let me do your make-up."

yunsol gave in fast, but that is definitely not because of those doe eyes he kept on throwing at her. she blames it on the time she was going to waste pointlessly convincing him that she was going to take faster. "okay fine," she opened her bedroom door. sunoo fell confused when she froze on the spot after she opened the door behind her. "why?" he asked.

"d.. don't come in yet!" she loudly said as she slipped inside her room and shut the door on his face. yunsol had forgotten the messy state of her bedroom and had sunoo nearly witnessed it.

sunoo was left confused, but he waited. he looked around the apartment from where he was patiently standing. as beautiful the place was, it didn't seem very homey in a personal sense. it was empty yet completely furnished at the same time. like it was a real estate house for display. he couldn't see any personal touches that would remind him of yunsol. the door cracked open and yunsol cleared her throat. "you can come in now," she said timidly.

sunoo stepped inside to what seemed like her bedroom, and his astonishment for her apartment never left him. her room, that was strictly full of whites or any shades of white, was brightened with natural light from the window walls. her bed was at least three times the size of his own bed. "you know, i knew you were rich but not this rich," he commented while yunsol dragged him to her vanity table.