TWENTY ; a love that nobody could destroy.

SUNOO KNEW that all the romance media he consumed since his childhood trained him enough for the day he finally started dating.

except, he wasn’t exactly dating since he and yunsol had yet to discuss what their label was.

and he was scared to ask in case yunsol didn’t want them to become official.

but, his feelings were genuine and pure!

the warm pitter-pattering of his heart just thinking of yunsol was enough for him to tell. he needed not to deny such strong feelings that made him so drawn to her.

“i miss yunsol,” sunoo pouted as he rested his head on top of the table. sunghoon heard his mumbling next to him and stopped typing on his laptop. his eyes sharply observed the sincere gloom on sunoo’s face. “i noticed that you're clingier towards na yunsol this week in comparison to when you guys first started going out.”

it was probably because their ‘relationship’, which was formerly and publicly displayed as a ruse a month or two prior, quite literally started a few days ago and he was now seriously yunsol deprived — was what sunoo wanted to say, but sunghoon was unaware of the agreement to this day.

sunoo glared at his friend regardless, “people who have their girlfriend as their classmate have no place to talk,” his pout remained, just thinking about the scenarios he could have been living in right now if he had studied harder to be in the same class as yunsol.

sunghoon arrogantly shrugged. “don’t you think it's sooo cool that i get to see my girlfriend everyday and any hour i want?” there was a devilish grin flashing towards an already defeated sunoo.

the pink head sweetly smiled, his eyes creasing upwards gently, before showing sunghoon his middle finger, “die.”

sunghoon waved him off, “finish your report then i’ll let you go home early.”

“i’m on it,” sunoo straightened his back and placed his hands back on the keyboard of his laptop, an eager shine evident in both of his eyes.

the faint click-clacking on his keyboard went on for a short while before he handed his entire laptop to sunghoon. “check it before i send it to you,” sunoo said towards a puzzled sunghoon.

sunoo usually detested writing narrative reports. he was trustworthy and efficient in other tasks in the student council, but he would usually procrastinate and laze around when it came to writing detailed accounts of the events the council organized.

it was the first time in his two years in the organization with sunoo that sunghoon saw him finish a report in record-speed.

and it was also well-written. sunghoon scrolled down to the end of the report to make sure sunoo covered everything important, “pretty good. i seriously thought you’d half-ass your report to leave earlier.”

sunoo scowled at him, “wow, the trust you have for me is very overwhelming,” he said, his tone insincere and robotic. “can i send it to you now?”

“yeah,” sunghoon looked back at his screen to continue his own work.

sunoo sat back down on his chair and sent sunghoon the file of his report. he shut off his laptop and stored it back in his backpack.

sunghoon glanced at sunoo, who seemed to look more laidback while using his phone despite being in a rush moments ago.

he fixated on sunoo's clear phone case that displayed a photobooth strip of him and yunsol. “i thought you miss yunsol?” sunghoon asked, “aren’t you going to see her?”

“she said she still has some club stuff to do,” sunoo replied without looking up from his phone.

yunyun
4:11 PM