FIFTEEN ; the art of touch.

CW ; spoilers for ‘the notebook’ lol

۫ ⋆ ࣪. ୧ ♡ ୨ ִ ۫ ⁎ .

IN SUNOO’S DEFENSE, he hasn’t fallen in love with na yunsol just yet.

he just had given her a fair warning that he may or may not fall in love with her. but that doesn’t mean he likes her romantically.

—yet.

there are two beverages on top of the table. one cup of oolong tea and one strawberry frappe. two half-eaten plates of blueberry cheesecake and carrot cake was also present alongside the aforementioned drinks. an iPad was also prepped on top of the table that almost took up most of the space. it played a movie that the two of them have been watching intently to the point they’ve scarcely touched their food.

the sounds of the movie played in their one ear, and the noises of the quiet café filled their other ear as they shared yunsol’s airpods. yunsol pauses the movie and turns to sunoo sitting next to her. “so, you’re telling me that allie cheats on lon, a perfectly good and understanding man, and marries the guy she cheated on?” her brows furrowed in confusion.

“noah and allie were always meant to be. and if allie’s mom didn’t hide noah’s letters, allie wouldn’t have to get engaged to lon,” he explained it as if he was explaining a concept in physics, which he would never, in his entire life, do.

yunsol reciprocated his thought process with some consideration. “well, allie’s mom did hide the letters and allie did get engaged to lon so, cheating?” she suggested.

sunoo blinked his eyes at her. “actually, i want to argue with you but my morals says no and i don’t want you to think i tolerate cheating in this day and age,” he said with all seriousness.

yunsol laughed at him taking her seriously. “i know you loved how to lose a guy in 10 days and that doesn’t have any cheating involved,” she shrugged. sunoo instantly brightened when she mentioned his favorite title. “it’s so good! we should rewatch it.”

yunsol tilted her head while taking a last bite of her abandoned carrot cake and chased the sweetness with her tea. “i wanna rewatch a walk to remember though,” she said. sunoo sipped on his strawberry frappe. “i didn’t know you liked a walk to remember,” he pointed out, vividly remembering the two of them tearing up at the wedding scene in the middle of a food court during their last date. yunsol sneered. “duh, it portrayed all the best romance tropes in one film.”

“then, do you want to finish the notebook?” he asked.

“mmm, do you?”

“nah, i watched the ending a few times already. they die at the end.”

she slapped him on the arm. his reaction was immediate. “hey!” he glared at her. “i thought you didn’t want to watch anymore?!”

“well, now i want to see how two old people die,” she huffs and quickly unpauses the almost forgotten movie in front of them. sunoo looked around the small café that thankfully only had a few customers, “yunyun, that sounds concerning if heard without context,” he shook his head in disbelief.

she shushed him to focus on the movie, to which he chuckled and instantly thought of her adorable.

despite not knowing one another during their freshman year, sunoo has always heard na yunsol’s name floating around, often associated with academics and the only freshman to beat her upperclassmen in taking the vice president position in the broadcasting club. her name was always on the top every quarterly rankings. in addition, she was always in the first and star section every year, which gave her a reputation. she had also always won multiple awards in competitions, broadcasting and academics.