XL.

Pagebypaige: The Big 3🖤👥: akarilee, cairo

👥: akarilee, cairo.rose

More comments

Melo: tell my baby Cairo I said what it do babyyy😏
—-Kevinporterjr: nah she good bro.

Mikey: paige 🥵🥵

Akarilee: On every nigga wishlist! 😏

Cairo.Rose: The ones they wish to be!!!

Tyresemaxey: Baby mamas❤️
—-Pagebypaige: baby❤️

Jamorant: gang way🖤

Wagsunfiltered: the it gworls>>🔥

Akarilee is going live with Wagsunfiltered

Propping her phone up and reapplying her lipgloss, Akari shut her door to start the live that was about to shake up the WAGS world

"So y'all I am on live with the one and only WAGSUNFILTERED and she's about to ask some tea since y'all wanna know. Especially since people wanna be all bark no bite on the internet. So let's get into it baby!"

"Wagsunfiltered here and the first question Ms.Akari is girl why the hell are you so hung up on Jalen when you can have any man you want? And what's the drama with you and Ebony?"

Cairo.Rose: Lol ouuu see I tell her this all the time 👀

"Chile that's what happens when you stuck on believing their potential more than who they truly are. I should've known better especially when he didn't want to fully commit. Man I been iffy about Ebony when she came back around, would hype you up one minute and turn around and make it seem like she better than everyone. I don't like that at all with her phony ass."

Breahhicks : here she go speaking on my man again. Leave us alone we are in love.

"Y'all so in love yet he hitting my line begging for me to come back. Pipe tf down."

"Ouu Chile this makes it better for my next question, when in the hell are you gonna knock Breah head off her shoulders? Guys we don't condone bullying but we gotta ask."

"Whenever her ass don't keep running. Everytime I fly out to LA she running and hiding."

Kkdixon has joined

Quin_tiera: "Chile not KK joining she feening for some tea 💀

Melo has joined

"Man that's another one that need her head knocked off her shoulders too."

KiaMo : she so damn pathetic 🤣

Laughing at the comment, Akari continued to read the comments.

"So Kari. We saw that you and Jaren had something going on a quick fling. Do you ever see anything happening serious between you two in the future?"

MzSouthernBelle1: She need some chocolate in her life

Jaren has joined

"Umm it was something that wasn't supposed to happen. Do I regret it no not at all. We've discussed furthering things but at the moment now it's too soon."

Pagebypaige: I'm shipping you two asap!!!

"So I know your besties with Ms.Cairo who was dating Ja, any tea on who our girl is seeing now? Sources say she building her roster up."

"Babes I will give you all my tea and other people tea but I'm not giving up that tea. My lips are sealed but she's in good spirits and truly enjoying life."

Jaydacheaves: WE YOUNG N TURNT!!!🔥🔥🔥

Cairo.Rose: YA DIGGGG!!! FNFFFFF

"PERIOD!! We getting flewed tf out all summer 2022. "

_\_____\\\________________________\\_\________
Jamorant added to their story

_\_____\\\________________________\\_\________Jamorant added to their story

Life's good 🥷🏾