LXXXII.

Family and friends gathered and socialized throughout the event venue that was beautifully decorated by Ebony and her team. While going around greeting their guest, Cairo saw that the couples were coordinated and together however Jalen was no where in sight. Walking over to the group Ja and Cairo began to chat with their friends.

"Yo, AK where my boy Jalen at?" Ja asked bring her into a huge bear hug.

Taking the personalized blue cup sipping on her cocktail, Akari shrugged "I came alone he knew about the gender reveal if he comes that's up to him."

"Hey girls, let's go over to the beautiful treat station that Ebony set up, so we can talk." Cairo spoke to ease the tension.

Settling at the table next to the treats Cairo poured each lady a drink, including her pink mock tail before sparking up the conversation.

"So Ebony why the hell Zena decided to think she was gonna check me. Like honey I promise I don't want Jaren, it's draining at this point." Akari sighed. Her and Jaren's friendship was nonexistent due to the drama between her and Zena and them crossing that line. Jaren was too blinded to see that Zena was not with him for the right reasons.

"Girl, she's nothing but a groupie who wants attention. I've seen her under plenty athlete posts and she's trying to find the next athlete she can gain clout from." Ebony responded.

"Girl I hate hoes like that and I'm dealing with some mess with Cam now and some chick claiming she's sleeping with him." Znaya spoke up

"But can we discuss the Instagram posts from PJ and that girl." Ivy spoke

"OMG and don't get me started on the best friend. She's just as annoying as the both of them and should worry about her own relationship." Zoe laughed.

While the party continued the ladies talked about their next getaway after Cairo gave birth and debated on whether Cairo was having a boy or girl.

"Okay guys it's that time, let's find out 'What's the scoop!' Can the two parents please make their way to the ice cream stand and everyone else please have a popper." Ebony instructed.

As the couple got into position to find out what they were having, the crowd each held a color popper while the parents grabbed a ice cream cup.  As they counted to three, Cairo and Ja became shocked seeing the blue confetti and the blue ice cream dispensing from the machine. "Let's congratulate the couple on their amazing blessing, poor Ro she got another Ja on her hands." Stefon announced

As the gender reveal came to an end, Ja and Cairo thanked their guest and began saying their goodbyes to those who were leaving. On the other side of the venue Akari and the remainder of the group stayed around to catch up on the missed time and laugh about the disaster of a trip they planned for Cairo. "So you didn't think I was going to find out about your gender reveal?" Aniyah spoke walking through the venue, earning stares from everyone

"What the hell is she doing here?" Cairo spoke glaring at Ja. 

"I deserve to be here as much as anyone else does. After all I've known Jamel since high school." Aniyah smirked

"You know what I'm not about to deal with this tonight, I swear Ja it's always something with you." Cairo stood up walking over to her friends

"What's up Ni? I'm glad you was able to come out. " Ja spoke embracing his childhood friend into a bear hug. "Well it seems like someone else wasn't too happy to see me. Especially since it's been years since we all seen each other."

Looking over to where Cairo was, Aniyah could see the annoyance on her face, she never really understood why Cairo never took a liking to her. Silence fell between the group of ladies as they waited for Cairo's reaction, Ja seemed to not let her attitude or words phase him.

"Ro.." Kia softly spoke embracing her.

"What am I doing wrong? It's like every way I turn it's some chick popping up or something being revealed. Honestly I know he's your brother but I'm having my doubts. This is supposed to be the happiest time of my life and it seems like I'm doing this alone. I just know if it was Ja- you know what I think I'm gonna go home. I'm tired, my feet hurt and I just want a good and relaxing night." Escaping Kia's embrace Cairo walked right past Ja who didn't stop her from leaving out of the building. Climbing into her matte black Rolls Royce Cullinan she dialed the number to the one person she need at this moment. She knew it was wrong but if Ja wasn't going to be there for her why should she continue to suffer.

Liked by Jaytatum0, _auddii, and 89

Liked by Jaytatum0, _auddii, and 89.6k others
Cairo.Rose: Boy Mom. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate me and my son. 🩵
More comments

KiaMo: me and my favorite girl❣️

Garydwayne: Congrats lil sis🤍

Ebony.Morant: pop out my nephew right now 🗣️

Jamorant: ❤️

Liked by Niyahmorant, Latto777, and 87

Liked by Niyahmorant, Latto777, and 87.6k others
Jamorant: Baby Boy! We are excited to see you. 💙
More comments

Jaren: another big head Ja. #prayersforRo 😭

Cairo.Rose: ❤️

AniyahJ: Awww congrats Ja>>>🥰
Jamorant: thank ya shawty! 💙

Memgrizzles: a new member! 🫡