LXIV

What's good Rich and Raw gang! It's the one and only Cairo and this is my first Youtube video

What's good Rich and Raw gang! It's the one and only Cairo and this is my first Youtube video. You know we had to do it big with the setup!Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to join the rich and raw gang! Okay so a lot of you had some very good question so I broke them down by key topics. First let's get into my career in sports and working for the NBA.

Do you still work for the NBA?
"Unfortunately I no longer work for the Grizzlies and no I did not step away due to a man. I decided that I wanted to have a freedom on the athletes I work with and help them connect with brands to market them. So I've decided to step away from the league and start my marketing and public relations agency that I've been working on forever. I already have a roster of athletes and it's guys that I've connected with while working in the NBA and I have a few NFL prospects."

What was your favorite moment while with the NBA?

"I would have to say the initiatives that the league creates on ensuring diversity and of course the amazing guys I've been able to connect with. Okay that's enough for that side of my work. Let's move into my newest baby which is music."

Any collaborations with music soon?

"Yes! I have a running list of collabs I would like to make happen and some of them have already happen. I don't really have a dream collab, but there are some big names I would like to work with like Beyonce, Usher, Rihanna."

Any new music coming soon? Possible EP?

"Omg! Yes I have a EP dropping in the next few weeks and I have a single I'm dropping Friday. If you follow me on IG then you will see the cover for the album and the name of it. Now before y'all listen to it please know that it was during my heartbroken and sad girl phase. So don't think I'm singing about something going on now. Chileeeee..these personal questions. Y'all so nosey but I will give y'all my honest and raw answers. Okay let's get into it, grab y'all teacups."

Do you miss Jayson?

"I would say I miss him as a friend. We had an amazing friendship that ultimately got ruined due to us overstepping and going into a relationship. It sucks but it's apart of life and all I can do is move forward. Wishing him well.

Do you see yourself having kids?

"Absolutely! I would love to have kids but at this exact moment I'm still establishing myself and building my legacy. I want my kid to also be brought into a loving relationship with both parents."

Have you and KK had a conversation?

"No we have not. The details are getting worked out so hopefully we can have the conversation and finally move on. Like I've said before I have no issue with her but I would like to clear the air if I am going to be around her daughter."

What's the tea with you and Ja now?

"We are exclusively dating each other, so if you wanna say are we boyfriend and girlfriend yeah we are. Of course taking things slow and trying to be better than what we were before. All the delusional girlies please I want y'all to do better and leave my man alone."

That's all the questions I have. Comment down below what type of content you would like to see and who would you like to see on here too! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. RoRo signing out!

Instagram

Cairo.Rose: Let It Go. The first single from my upcoming EP 'SAD GAL.' These songs were written from a broken and healing place. Never overstay your welcome if it's compromising your mental health and know when to LET GO!

more comments

Mariahthescientist: Let's go baby!!!!🤍

Akarilee: whew I've been screaming these lyrics at my man
—-cairo.rose: omg stop torturing that man.

niyamorant: my superstar sissyyyy💙

Latto777: Got a track I need you to hop on!!
Liked by cairo.rose

wagsunflitered: what/who is the inspiration behind this single. Girl because from the snippet you sent me babyyyyy!!👀👀👀
cairo.rose: Host my listening party live and I'll spill the tea. 🤭

Keyglock: Tell em you rap too! 🤫

Stefondiggs: thanks now you got Ebony yelling these lyrics like I did something 🙃
—-Ebony.Morant: stop acting like you not singing along.😐