LXXV.

𝗖𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗼.𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲                                                        ... 𝗫

—-Wagsunfiltered: ummm who baby shoes 👀👀

——Ebony.Morant: my nephew gonna be so cute 🥰🥰

—-girl I don't even know the gender 😭

__________________________________________

As the private jet landed at Logan International Airport Cario looked outside the window seeing an all black truck waiting for her presence. Stepping out of the plane feeling the slight breeze. Her sudden trace was quickly interrupted as a pair of small hands wrapped around her knees.
"Ro Ro you're finally back!" The infamous Deuce Tatum screamed. "Yes Deucey I am back. Where's big Deuce?" Looking around for the 6'8 figure, she quickly spotted him on the phone stepping out of the black truck. Cairo walked towards him with Deuce following behind  and tapped him on the shoulder, interrupting his phone call.

"This is how you greet me Jay?" Cairo asked
"Chill ma, I already saw you coming. How's everything in Memphis?" Jayson inquired.

"It's going smooth so far, I adjusting to it." Cairo replied. "Oh I have to drop Deuce off at Toriah's before we head back to my place." The trio entered the truck leaving out of the airport area before drove onto the highway. Turning the volume up on the radio, Potential by Summer was echoing lowly through the speakers.
After dropping Deuce off to his mother for the next few days, Jayson and Cairo was en route to his home in a secluded area of the city. The pair was sitting in a comfortable silence. Reaching over yo the volume knob Cairo lower the audio a bit more. "I wanna ask you something real quick Jay."

"What's up?" Jayson replied focusing on the road

"Why didn't things truly work between us? I know you were dealing with Ella at the time too but why couldn't you decide?"

"I think it didn't work because we both were trying to get over our past hurt. The way our relationship started was wrong and the foundation was never there. Now with us working together there's another conflict. Mixing business and pleasure will never work." Jayson confessed

As they continued to drive in a comfortable silence, the couple pulled up to Jayson's home. Entering the home with their food they eat their food and was now in his bedroom watching the latest episode of BMF.

"What's on your mind?" Jayson  asked

"There's something I've been meaning to tell your for some time now. I don't know how this will potentially affect our work relationship but I have to tell you before things come to surface. Jayson I'm P-"

"You're pregnant huh?" Jayson inquired cutting Cairo off in the moment.

"Wait how did you know?" Cairo asked. "Now you know I've been down that road before plus you been wearing this baggy hoodie since you got here." Jayson replied