LXXVII.

Liked by cairorose, jaren, and 102

Liked by cairorose, jaren, and 102.7k others
Theanthonyedwards: Forever my lady. ❤️
More comments

KiaMo: my man my man my man🤪❤️
—-coutureinc2: Lmfaoo our man booski🤗🥹

Jamorant: not you sprung broskiii

Melo: tell my girl imma be back 🤗

Sharifecooper: lol.
Theanthonyedwards: you know I don't play social media games.

Applying the final touches on her makeup, Kia looked in the mirror as her Anthony was watching her intensely through her vanity mirror. Walking over to her Anthony  wrapped his arms around her small waist placing small delicate kisses down her spine. Wiggling around attempting to cease the heartbeat between her legs, Kia giggled asking Anthony to stop show they wouldn't be late for their dinner reservations. "You know you look beautiful without the makeup mamas, but I love you either way."

"I know, that's why I love you so much Ant." Kia  replied grabbing her Dior Lady Bag stuffing it with her essential items, lipgloss, mini perfume, and her wallet although she knew Anthony was not gonna let her touch it at all. The couple had reservations at a fine restaurant in Minnesota, Anthony wanted to show her how around the city and take advantage of hismuch he appreciated her and spend time with her before she returned back home.

Walking into the private area of the restaurant, the couple was greeted by their waiter who took their orders. 

"So you never told me about the girls little getaway you have coming up. How you feeling about that?" Anthony spoke.

"Ro of course wanted us together before she has the baby, and to get together before we officially start becoming too busy to spend time together. I'm excited about it but nervous at the same time, because of Akari's and Zena's drama on Jaren. Like out of all people y'all wanna beef over Jaren. Kia ranted.

"Aye my brother can't help that he got the motion and the ladies wanna fight over him." "Anthony please, Jaren is like the annoying big brother. I don't see how he pulled two baddies."

"Let's not stress about it babe. I'm sure everything will work out fine. Tonight is about me and you and to new love."

As she walked into the once familiar home, nervousness came over Cairo one being that she hasn't seen this person in weeks and the DNA test results finally arrived. She immediately called them due to not wanting to do it alone and depending on the results this would help her deal with two situations at one time. Spotting him in the backyard playing a pick-up game with the guys, she watched him until she unintentionally coughed turning the attention to her and her protruding belly. Watching the sweet drip down his face her eyes trailed down to his plumb lips and then to his perfectly sculpted abs. As he came into her space she could still smell a hint of the Creed Adventus.

"Hey" Ja spoke while wiping the excess sweat from his skin. 

"Hey, so you wanna go back in the living room?" Cairo asked

Walking into the living room, the couple sat down on the couch so Ja decided to speak up. "So umm I've been thinking about us?"

"Well what about us?" Cairo asked fumbling with the large folder that ultimately decided their fate.

"I would like for us to move forward and hopefully go back to the way our relationship used to be. No matter what these results say I'm gonna be there for you. You don't deserve for me to turn my back on you when you need me the most and I don't wanna throw our relationship away. I realized that I cannot live without you and that you are my other half. I want us to communicate with each other and don't allow small things to tear us apart. I love you so much and I want us to grow old with each other. I can't wait for the day you become Mrs. Morant. " Ja confessed.

"Wow Ja, I missed you too and I you know that I love you. I know that whatever this says will be a step that we will have to get over together. I promise that I won't run away when faced with problems. Can you please open it...I don't think I can do it."
As Cairo handed the folder over to Ja, her heart began to race at a speed she couldn't keep up with. Opening the folder Ja flipped the paper over and began reading the contents.

"Temetrius Jamel Morant, 99.99999% probability of paternity."

"Omg Ja...." Cairo whispered. Tears coming down her face as a mental relief came over her. Although she knew that he would've still been here if he wasn't the father. They could experience this together as parents.

"I'm gonna be a dad. I love you so much Ro." Ja spoke kissing Cairo lips.

Liked by jaytatum0, akarilee, and 88

Liked by jaytatum0, akarilee, and 88.7k others
Cairo.Rose: Baby Jrue. My child, my little love.
The seed that was created out of love, and produced an even greater love inside of me. 🤍
More comments

Akarilee: that's oh you pop out mamassss🤍🫶🏾
—-Wagsunfiltered: Oh, so we was right huh

Jamorant: my baby momma harder than a lot of you niggas. ❤️
—-cairo.rose:❤️

Ebony.Morant: I'm so happy for you two 🥹

OfficiallyPaige: mommy double dates coming soon💕🫶🏾