LXI.

More comments Wagsunfiltered: we know @jamorant and @jaytatum0 do🤭Pinned by cairo

More comments
Wagsunfiltered: we know @jamorant and @jaytatum0 do🤭
Pinned by cairo.rose

Akarilee: and do get back to this villa now 🥲

Jaren: 12 on the cam huh??🌝
—-cairo.rose: you just don't know when to shut tf up

Jamorant: 💙

𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 39mins ... 𝗫

—-Brooklynikole: give my man back his phone —-Miceliroyce: funny how you told me you was done with her 🤣

—-Miceliroyce: funny how you told me you was done with her 🤣

___________________________________________

SprayingGentle Fluidity and grabbing her Red Chanel Flap Bag, Cairo gave the girls one final look before walking downstairs to meet her guest for the night. The girls along with Ja of course convinced her to spend the last night in Vegas with him so they could have the conversation that needed to happen. Not only did Ja and Cairo want this to happen the group got tired of walking on eggshells or faking just for the sake of avoiding drama between the two. The couple entered into the Black Escalade truck, greeting the driver as he accompanied them to their destination for the night Tao. Unable to sit in silence, Cairo placed her phone on the Aux allowing her unreleased song "Spread Thin" resonate through the speakers humming to the tune her trance was quickly knocked as the truck came to a stop.

Walking into the restaurant Ja spoke to the hostess promoting her to lead the couple to a secluded area in the restaurant. Their waiter for the night walked over

"Hello welcome to Tao, I will be your waiter for the evening May I start with drinks." The waitress spoke.

"You can bring us waters and  Rosé Champagne, Dom Pérignon." Ja spoke
As the waiter jotted down their dinner orders and informed them he would be right out with their champagne. The pair sat in silence for two minutes before Ja finally spoke. "I often found myself thinking of what I would say if given the chance to have a conversation with you again. We both have things that we've done and we have to find a resolution for us to get back to where we once were. First let me start by apologizing me hurting you was not my intention. I allowed myself to be influenced and think that what I was doing to you was cool. And that shit was lame as hell, seeing you break down like that tore me apart. Seeing you with another man and for me to fuck up so bad that it got to that point drove me insane. That was the moment I realized I couldn't and did not want to spend another day without you. Ro I know that it will talk a lot for us to get back right but I want you to know that I'm willing to do whatever."

Allowing the words to replay in her head Cairo looked in Ja's eyes and saw what she did not see before. She saw him being completely vulnerable and could tell that he meant everything he said. "Wow Ja..you don't know how long I waited for you to be vulnerable like that with me. Would I like to get back to how we were before? No, I want us to be better than our past. Yes we both did things and I will take accountability for what I did, and that is the whole Jayson situation. Things between me and him was never supposed to get serious but I was hurt and tired searching for what I was missing in him. I did entertain him out of spite because I wanted you to feel the hurt that I was feeling. But by doing that I realized that I was hurting myself by being attached to someone I didn't see a future with. When I look at you I see a future, and I feel at peace when I am around you. But before we can move on I need to have a conversation with KK."

Choking on his food Ja glanced up at Cairo to make sure he heard her last sentence, "you wanna do what now?"

"Ja please be serious right now, I want to sit down and have a conversation with her. It's time we clear the air and settle whatever issue she has with me. I don't want drama just a grown woman conversation."

"Oh okay cool. I will set it up and we can have us a red table talk."

Laughing at his corny dad joke, Cairo took another bite out of her Honey Glazed Salmon. "But let me ask you one more question. What's up with you and Brooklyn?"

"Just conversation while we was apart nothing major. Don't take what they commenting serious they just hurt I didn't chose them."

"Oh Mr.Morant you was getting around I see. As long as all of your fling situations are 100% done then we can take steps to getting us back right."

"You must do the same Ms. Rose, let Tatum know you're off the market. No longer a free agent don't play with me."

"Thank you for this Ja. I'm glad we had this conversation."

Grabbing their Togo plates the couple walked out the restaurant hand in hand not caring who saw or snapped pictures of them. During their drive back to the Villa they caught up on what they missed while being apart.

___________________________________________

This was king overdue. But it's time for a time-skip so we can get back on track. Soooo the next chapter will be the ladies giving a glimpse of what's going on "currently". I will allow the characters to do a Q/A which would be IG live format so you can get all caught up on what happened between the time skip. The Conversation has happened and now it's time for another one.

-for my cast: let me know what you want to happen for your character's storyline.

-see y'all next time ;)