LXXXI.

Atlanta, Georgia

Liked by dejountemurray, akarilee, gelo, and 86

Liked by dejountemurray, akarilee, gelo, and 86.7k others
Ebony.Morant: Made ya look. 🤸🏾‍♀️
More comments

Niyahmorant: pop out thennn EB!!!

Stefondiggs: oh that's how u feel😮‍💨
Ebony.Morant: you see it baby!🫶🏾

_auddii: I'm on that real bad 🥹

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Walking into the restaurant Ebony reached out to Kennedy to meet with her. She wanted to set the record straight after the conversation she had with Stefon. After being seated she checked her social media accounts, and responded to clients who wanted her services. Looking up she saw Kennedy entering into the restaurant.

"Hello." Kennedy spoke

"Hello, thank you for coming out." Ebony responded placing her Black Balenciaga Hourglass handbag in the seat next to her

Ordering their drinks, the ladies looked at each other before Kennedy spoke up, "So what was the reason you wanted to speak to me?

"Well I had a conversation with Stefon, and he denied the accusations that you claim. I don't know what you want but I suggest that you find someone else to play with."

"You really think he's going to tell you the truth. I know who I slept with and he's the father of my child. I have plenty of receipts to show you that your man is lying." Kennedy responded.

"You're delusion and have been passed around the entire league and entertainment industry. So I hope like I stated before you find you baby daddy because Stefon isn't it." Ebony responded before walking out the restaurant not before paying her bill.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||