LV

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 2h ... 𝗫

—-cairo

—-cairo.rose: lmfaooo yeah he's a weirdo just like his teammate🤣

rose: lmfaooo yeah he's a weirdo just like his teammate🤣

My man my man my man❤️

_________________________________________

After finishing up her last client, Akari said her goodbyes to her staff and driving to the restaurant she was meeting Jalen at. As she walked into the place, she saw Jalen sitting at the table into his phone. Once he saw her walk over he stood up to greet her, "Hey how have you been?"

"I've been well actually. So what's it you wanted to meet about?" Akari spoke.

"I wanted to catch up with you. First I want to apologize for how I acted after us falling out. I was hurt that I found out about you and Jaren so I wanted you to hurt too. But then I had to realize that it was doing me no good. Second, I broke things off with Breah when I realized she wasn't what I was looking for."

"Well I accept your apology and I also would like to apologize for not telling you about that situation. But I am confused as to why you're mentioning your breakup with Breah to me.." Akari asked.

"Ummm... I realized that she wasn't you. I cannot see myself with anyone but you and I hate that it took that situation for me to see it. I brought you here to see if we could work on us." Jalen spoke.