LI.

KiaMo has started a live video

30.8k viewers

Placing her phone on the car mount, Kia  readjusted her hat and grabbed her food bag taking the containers out for her Instagram live mukbang

Placing her phone on the car mount, Kia readjusted her hat and grabbed her food bag taking the containers out for her Instagram live mukbang.

"A lot of people have been wanting me to go live and update y'all on a lot. So I'm gonna eat my food and answer the question everyone has been dying to know!"

Rue847: Are you still dating Sharife?👀

"Chile me and that person are no longer in a relationship. I mean it was pretty clear with several social media posts. But if you don't know now you know."

Ash.kaashh: boo hoo🤣

"For someone who claim they not bothered by me; you're very much bothered to be on my Instagram live watching my every move weirdo."

"Whenever her ass don't keep running. Everytime I fly out to LA she running and hiding."

Shai has joined

Kkdixon: Sis🤍

Wagsunfiltered: So give us a run down of what exactly happened...

"He wanted to have his cake and eat it to. I guess someone started following whoever and they started talking through Instagram. I would notice her commenting stuff or replying to his story posts and every time I questioned it he denied that anything was going on. Well I found out that shit was a lie so I pack my things and left Atlanta. I'm not about to stay with anyone for the lifestyle or for social media. I see this shit happen with a lot of women who date athletes/entertainers."

Cairo.Rose: Talk ya shit twin!!🗣🗣

Laughing at the comment, Kia continued to read the comments.

Sharife.cooper: Man stop cappin on this internet 🤣

Tea.cooper2: the lies...😶

Jaren has joined

"I see we have weirdos tuning in today twin! Sharife I have nothing to lie about. You're mad you got caught and thought that I was gonna take you back like that. And Tea I would be quite if I was you..with your man that's for everyone.."

Pagebypaige: you got my pregnant ass rolling..tell 'em stop playing with you!!

"I've been nice for too damn long..like I would give this boy anything and he cheats on me like it's nothing. So now he hurt that I've moved on gracefully.."

Jaydacheaves: Somebody gonna appreciate us real soon sis!❤️

Live Video has ended

Short chapter- welp Kia has spoken.