LXXVI.

Pulling into the parking lot of Nobu, Ebony walked into the restaurant and was greeted by the hostess. "Welcome to Nobu, how can I help you tonight?" "I have a private dinner reservation at 8PM, it should be under the last name Murray. Ebony replied glancing around the restaurant for the man of the hour.

"Oh yes ma'am, you can follow me this way. Walking through the restaurant, Ebony spotted Dejounte in the back of the restaurant scrolling through his phone.

"Hey." Dejounte shyly spoke pulling out Ebony's chair. "Thanks and hello to you." Ebony replied

Before he could speak up the couple was greeted by their waiter. "Hello my name is Mike and I will be taking care of you guys tonight. What drinks can you all get started with?" Mike spoke as he lustfully looked at Ebony. "Me and my girl will have a bottle of Moet. Dejounte replied piercing his eyes into the soul of Mike.

"That will be out right away sir. My apologies." After receiving their food and rounds of drinks, Dejounte decided to speak up after all the two was here for a reason. And it wasn't to just sit here and eat cute.
"So, I want to apologize for everything that I've put you through Eb, I felt like during that time we both were into different places, and I was focused on basketball and you were in your own space growing. Us ending up in court for custody of Emani was the last thing I expected from us. In that moment it made me realize that maybe this is really the end of us. I still had hope that we would try different people and realize that we're meant to be."

"Dejounte. Me taking you to court wasn't something I wanted to d, you gave me no choice but to do that. Choosing that girl over your daughter hurts, because I would never put anyone or anything before her. You talking about our past relationship is a bit crazy at the moment especially when you're about to have another one any day now. Dejounte I don't ponder on the past or what could've happened to prevent us from breaking up. I'm happy in my relationship and from what you post on social media you claim to be happy as well. So yeah this is the end."

"I just want us to move forward from this and build our friendship back up Ebony. We made a promise to each other no matter what happened between us the friendship would be there." I still have love you truthfully, but I'll learn to accept my mistakes." Dejounte confessed

"Yeah well we were young teenagers in high school when we made that promise. You ruined that by letting someone get in the way of our relationship and what we built. Please don't call me unless it's regarding our daughter. Oh yeah since you didn't show in court today, I was granted sole custody and you have your visitation weeks. Go and be a better man to her than you were to me. She deserves that much." Ebony replied before walking out of the restaurant.

—————————————————————-

Liked by officiallyPaige, Melo, and 90

Liked by officiallyPaige, Melo, and 90.7k others
Ebony.Morant: Todays thoughts...
1. I had my first womenempowerment brunch it was so pretty and nothing but positive vibes.
2. My daughter is growing and I need her to stop🥹
3. Inspo for a very big event 🤫
4. Event pic from baby Maxey's first birthday
5. Me and this man locked in forever ❤️
6. Hanging with Kia and Niyah makes me feel like a Auntie (even tho I'm 27😐)

More comments

Niyahmorant: Omgeeee girl you was knocked out in the club!😂

Stefondiggs: 4L❤️

Akarilee: lmfaooo not you with that girl man 💀
—-Lashontae: it's giving delusional 🥱🥱

Cairo.Rose: I cannot wait for #3 🥹🥹🫢

Dejountemurray: now why I don't got the pic of you and my daughter??!
Ebony.Morant: go find someone else to play with weirdo.

OfficiallyPaige: You and event planning go together real bad 🔥

Ebony.Morant: @lashontae next time address me! Now imma make sure he don't go nowhere 🖕🏾☺️

Morant: @lashontae next time address me! Now imma make sure he don't go nowhere 🖕🏾☺️

Liked by Mulanhernandez, KiaMo, and 99.4k others
Wagsunfiltered: well well well. A little 12??! Sources and fans are speculating that #cairorose is expecting a child with #jamorant after she posted baby shoes on her Instagram story. Ja's sister also sparked rumors with a gender reveal picture with the singer commenting she cannot wait. Guys you think she's expecting or is it someone else she knows.

More comments

Mulanhernandez: heard JT the daddy 🫠
miceliroyce: lmfaooo is!!💀

Useryu88: she's most definitely expecting not sure if it's Ja's tho...he said negative when someone asked him on live! 🫢
KiaMo: speaking on something you don't know about is crazy 😂
Liked by Jamorant

Akarilee: lmfaooo that's Paige baby shoes 😂

Wagsunfiltered: @cairorose where you at bookie??!
cairo.rose: I don't address nonsense 🥰

———————-———————-—————

A/N: Next up

-Kia and Ant Date Night
- A chapter devoted to social media posts
- Cairo BD reveal.
- Gender reveal.