XLVIII

Akarilee added to their story

Let's celebrate 🥂

Liked by Kylie, Dbook0, and 90

Liked by Kylie, Dbook0, and 90.7k others
Cairo.Rose: To my soulmate, my diary and my best friend. We celebrate you and your impact on our life. Let's turn Cabo tf out and enjoy your weekend❤️
More comments

Akarilee: not you tryna make a thug cry 🥹🥹

Lildurk: 🔥🔥

Theestallion: enjoy your day baby 🤍🤍

Like by 142k others Akarilee: one time fo' da birthday bitch! More comments

Like by 142k others
Akarilee: one time fo' da birthday bitch!
More comments

Jordanpoole: happy birthday mamas we going dummy when you get back. 😋
—-AkariLee: I can't wait🥹🥹

Melo: you want the Birkin or no??👀👀

Jaren: happy birthday big head 😒

Paigebypage: my RIRI❤️

Jalen: more life AK❤️

Cai🥀| @caironorose
My man my man my man..in my Caresha voice

🔁17k retweets| ❤️24k likes|💬28k replies
|
Replying to @caironorose
Me. |@yungmiami
Lmfaoo Ya man left you for dead ho 🤣

 |@yungmiamiLmfaoo Ya man left you for dead ho 🤣

Ebony.Morant: Nights that don't end until the sun come up! #AKDAY 🤍
dejountemurray: I miss you ma..wish I could be there😢

As the girls stumbled into their villa after a long night of clubbing, taking several tequila shots besides Paige of course. The only thing that would satisfy them at the moment would be peace, quite and more importantly sleep. However that mere thought of satisfaction would be suddenly ripped from them as several individuals crashed their way into their private villa.
"YOOO! Wake the hell up it's time to get active." Ja yelled out making his uninvited presence be known. "Who the hell let you in here and why are you so damn loud?!" Akari groaned attempting to cover her eyes not before she was smothered by Jordan hugging her. Mustering the strength to take a look of the guys suddenly intruding their girls trip, Cairo took note that two of the guys were absent making a mental note to ask Ja about it during their conversation.
As the living room began to filter out with the couples and "single" individuals going to their designated rooms, the tension in the air began to thicken as Ja and Cairo sat in silence taking in each other's features. "I mean if you take a picture the memory might last long." Ja sarcastically spoke out. "This ain't the time for the little jokes and giggles we need to have a serious discussion with all the shit that's went on." Cairo snapped back.

"Ro I know you ain't still holding on to that old shit that I told you didn't happen. Ain't shit happen between me and KK." Ja sighed. "First let's get this straight you did not tell me anything with that situation, you allowed her and the media to portray what happened which broke us apart. Secondly, you didn't have the decency to tell me that she was going to Miami either. If you would've communicated that we wouldn't be in this predicament."
As a dark chuckle escaped from his lips, clearing his throat which allowed for him to formulate his response. "No we are in this situation because instead of you coming to me with what you saw YOU allowed the outside people to influence you on your version of what you think happened. If you wanna go back in the past only one infidelity situation I brought upon myself and ruined our relationship. However you've always allowed other people and their rumors to influence your mind, instead of coming to talk to me. You always preach or say that communication is key but you can't even talk to be about a issue without you running away. I've don't nothing but not only told you I will change but I shown it as well. I want us to work but I won't be the one to put all the effort in and show my change if you can't do the same."
Cairo began to realize that Ja was right her thoughts and running away ruined her relationship with Ja. And if she wanted it to work she would need to show him her change.