XLIII.

Cairo

Cairo.Rose: I knew he wasn't the one, but it was the history that keep me from running. Worst Thing out now!
More comments
Akarilee: talk ya shit twinn!!!!🗣🗣
—-cairo.rose: purrrr

Wagsunfiltered: my boo hurt..😔

Daviddukejr: I see ya shawty

Melo: sheeshhhh🥹❤️‍🔥

Jaytatum0: Prada U.❤️
Liked by cairo.rose

KiaMo: don't break em now boo🤍🤍
---cairo.rose: sissy pooh 🥹🥹

___________________________________________

Jayson Tatum | @jaytaum0
Go stream Worst Thing for good luck! Prada my shawty! ❤️
🔁55k retweets| ❤️46k likes|💬30k replies
Replying to @jaytatum0
@caironorose
🥹❤️
|
Replying to @jaytatum0
@jaismylover
You and cairo a thing now??👀
|
Replying to @caironorose and @jaytatum0
@wagsunfiltered
Well well well. What do we have here👀👀. @jamorant ya girl gone now!

___________________________________________

ebony.morant added to their story

------throwback to when shit was all good

------throwback to when shit was all good. Miss my girls lowkey....

cairo.rose replied to your story: let's meet for brunch so we can talk about some stuff. I'm honestly tired of the back and forth with you.

___________________________________________

Jamorant started a live video

"ICE TRAY JA IN THE MOTHERFUCKING BUILDING!"Taking a shot of Casamigos straight from the bottle, Ja watch his viewers roll in while Giveon played in the background

Taking a shot of Casamigos straight from the bottle, Ja watch his viewers roll in while Giveon played in the background. "What's happening y'all. This my real page not my finsta. So shit let's get active."

Indialove has joined

Miceliroyce has joined

Miceliroyce: Papa🥹❤️

Laughs, "thanks mamas but I wanted to come on here and chop it up with y'all and answer some questions. I know y'all saw all the bullshit that went down.

Bossip: *screen records

Jabiggestfan: Why are you getting KK and Cairo in one room knowing they have beef?

Wagsunfiltered has joined

Takes another shot "Those two have never really been in a room with each other and I kept it that way because of the one sided beef. Cairo never had a issue with KK until the disrespect started. She knew that we would be communicating and in each others lives because of our daughter. I do take some blame in how things went down and I could've done something to keep that drama elsewhere."

Melo : she with the winning team now 😈

Laughing, "bro let's be real it ain't that hard to get her back."

Liathetarus: Have you heard Cairo's new song!

Theshaderoom: let's get to the bottom of this😈👀

"Yeah I heard them both and I've heard some music she hasn't released yet. Of course the two that she put out are about our relationship failing and me being a bad boyfriend. I'm honestly proud of her finally putting her music out and doing what she loves."

Ebony.Morant: I'm tired of them playing on your name!!"

Adjusts camera, "Sis we all know the real. Like I said before people say things to make their image look good."

Liathetarus: Are you sure Cairo was cool with you being in Miami with KK?

Sighs, "The thing is she didn't know about me seeing KK in Miami until the shit hit the blogs. I knew that she wouldn't be okay with it even if I told her it was strictly about us discussing co-parenting for Kari. I'm just gonna layout the truth here and for the last time. Yes in the beginning of me seeing/dating Cairo me and KK was still fooling around a little bit. But that picture in Miami wasn't supposed to happen and wasn't like that, she sent that in when I told her that me and her getting together wasn't going to happen.
."

Wagsunfiltered: How are you handling the beef/drama between Cairo and your sister Ebony?

"I ain't getting into that, it sucks that they aren't seeing eye to eye but that's up to them to fix their issues. I got some shit I gotta handle myself."

Live video has ended!

___________________________________________

Thoughts, reactions. Talk to me! 🗣
Up next the truth is finally revealed on who told Jalen about Akari and Jaren.