DISCLAIMER

WELCOME TO MY VERY FIRST BOOK: MY MERBOY

This is my first ever work, totally new into the whole writing thing. So it may seem bland and messy but I still thank you for checking this story out. I will try my best to improve my writing as this story progresses. The plot is a mess, and updates are slow, so please bear with me. The story will mainly be focused towards Tae and Ggu, so the other members will either be part of the plot briefly or be minor characters.

BOOK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:

BOY × BOY

TOP JUNGKOOK / BOTTTOM TAEHYUNG

HUMAN JUNGKOOK / MERMAN TAEHYUNG

FETUS WRITING

ROMANCE

HISTORICAL FANFICTION

ANCIENT GREECE

TONS OF FLUFF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER

No one's forcing you to read this, so if you're uncomfortable with any of the above, you can check out other stories. The names of the characters are taken for entertainment purposes only. There is no intention to harm real-life people through this book. I created negative characters only for fictional purposes, please don't take this so seriously.  

This book contains photos that are not mine including the cover. I thank and give credit to all the owners. However, I'll be adding my own artworks here and there. Keep a lookout for those. If you come to read a book similar to mine, then it is purely a coincidence, I am not interested in stealing other's work. 

All information about the history of ancient Greece are all what I've personally researched on the internet, so if there are any mistakes then please correct me. Please keep in mind that this is a fanfic, and some things may be made up. Several of the facts presented here are actually true, while others have been adjusted to fit the time and other factors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note - Bold