Side Story 2

---------

Side Story 1: "Proud Big Brother"

Jeongguk yelped when he somehow managed to trip on the sand. Jeongguk could hardly get any hits with how quickly the older moved. He's amazing, echoed through his head as he barely dodged a punch to the face. He grunted as he took a hit to his abdomen, returning a punch to the stomach of Taehyung.

What is happening you ask? As Jeongguk's left eye is partially blind, he had been told to adjust to his impartial blindness by doing every day tasks, reading and writing, and fighting close combat. And Taehyung happened to volunteer for help.

His eyes widened when he saw Taehyung unsheathe a dagger from nowhere before lunging at him like a predator, like a tiger. Jeongguk quickly went low to throw the blue-head off balance, smirking when the older front flipped back onto two feet, going over the younger's body.

"You suck ass Jeongguk! Your skills are dimmer compared to Taehyung!"

Jimin, watching from afar, commented, and Hoseok also responded with a boisterous laugh. Jeongguk rolled his eyes at the two. As the raven-head dodged Taehyung's swift kick, he barely heard anything beyond choking noises and laughter, scarcely saying something with the words 'Taehyung's ass'.

"Not helping!" he said incredulously, holding eye contact with the beautiful figure in front of him. Jeongguk jumped and rolled to the side as the blue-head threw his dagger at Jeongguk, the blade sticking in the hardwood of a tree. The raven-head's eyes widened when he saw how deep the dagger embedded itself in the hard material. "What the f-- "

Hands locked his arms behind his back and kicked him down, causing him to groan in pain as he crashed to the floor. "Ouch, couldn't you have gone a little easier on me, love?" He heard Jimin and Hoseok loudly whooping and screaming like highschool girls. Taehyung and Jeongguk had both blushed as a result of the excessive reaction of the two lovers.

"Sorry but then I am not sorry. You need this Ggu." He dusted off some grass on his shirt and let the raven-head help him put on his sandals.

"I know.." Jeongguk stepped in front of Taehyung, hugging him. "Thank you. I love you." Jeongguk murmured, the unusual tone of his voice sending shivers down the blue-head's spine, his arms dangerously low around the older's waist. Somehow, the blue-head in action made the raven-head feel.. funny.

However, Jeongguk felt a stinging pain in the back of his head before anything else could happen. What happened? Jimin happened. "Get a room! Why are you doing this in broad daylight and in front of us, huh? You're not a kid!" Jimin stomped, sand flying everywhere.

"Uhn, you can let me go now." Taehyung's voice was muffled, his face smushed into the man's specs. He felt his face heat and heard the other's racing heart.

Jeongguk clicked his tongue and pulled Taehyung up, locking his arms around his waist, and started arguing with Jimin. Taehyung took a moment to process their position. Feeling his face heat up, the blue-head held the younger's shoulders to support himself. His feet weren't touching the ground, being lifted against the man's chest. His strong muscles flexed around his waist--

"They are like a bunch of little kids, bickering and arguing daily, yet being so close to one another." Hoseok sniffled, dramatically making a crying pose. "I feel so proud right now." He smiled as he heard Jeongguk grumble and Jimin screech.

---------