Chapter - 2

I took the keys and went downstairs. As I was coming out I notice all the cool posters of the idols. I hope I can serve them all one day. I sit and give address to the driver. The dorm was in the next street so we reached in 5 minutes. I think it will be easy to walk everyday. There are coffee shops and stores around too. 

I went up to the building and rang the door bell. No one answered so I called the  manager and got the passcode. It was 180325. Uh, whose birthday is this? I entered and saw the entrance was full of shoes and boots. I shouted "Anybody home?" there was no reply. I asked the movers to get the boxes inside. My room had "Manager" written on it so it was easy for me. They unloaded and I started unpacking my stuff. Other than my room each room had an initial on it. C, CB, HJ, LK, F,S,I,H. Oh my god! they all match the stray kids name. I googled the debut date of stray kids and the password matched it. It must be stray kids! Or can it be someone living in their dorm for now? 

It was 2 hours later that I was done and someone entered the house. I went to welcome them but I stood stunned. He was wearing black t-shirt on black shorts and black bucket hat. His curly hair coming out of the sides of the head and his eyes without makeup looked really beautiful. He seemed to recognize me because he came to me, extended his hands and said "You must be Jane" I nodded in disbelief and and shook is hand and said "and you are handsome." He chuckled and thanked me. IT WAS BANG CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chan - you didn't know who were assigned to I heard. 

Jane - Yes, I thought some predubt group would be here. But seeing the password is your debut anniversary and all the initials on the door are yours so I hoped you guys would be here.

Chan - oh seriously? haha. Thanks! I heard you excelled in the interview that's why you were assigned to us.

Jane - ah I didn't know I excelled.

Just then some talking noises came and boom! The whole gang of strays is here. I am so excited to meet them.

Chan - Oh everyone. Say hi to Jane here. She will managing us now.

Everyone - Hello Jane *bowed*

I bowed saw them barefaced for the first time. Everybody was very cheerful and asked me if I needed help with unpacking. They went to their rooms to shower and get dressed for evening schedules.

Chan who saw me confused decided to help me.

Chan - Hey dont worry, I will add you to the group right away. 

I was added to the group and it filled my calender. Stray kids had too many things going on. Chan explained me how I can see things and what things arent under my attention. 

Jane - So Felix's live is right now in an hour?

Chan - yes. So Felix will take you to the studio and the live goes on for an hour, you have to check comments and keep texting him questions he should answer. 

Jane - oh that's how you guys do! I thought you checked everything. I was so confused!

Changbin who was next to him asked - 

Changbin - are you a stay?

Jane - yes who isn't in this world!?

Chan - oh my gosh that's why you were super stunned.

Changbin laughed - the manager before you was so normal we almost thought we weren't that famous.

I laughed at that. I dont know how people manage to stay normal. I am still so nervous.

They left after a brief chat about the calendar.

I saw the whole thing. Felix's live, dance practice, vocal and rap lessons and it all ended at 9 pm at night. I think that's when the dinner is. After a few minutes the manager texted me "Felix has to wear white t-shirt with blue jeans, no makeup and no cap so straighten the hair properly." 

How am I suppose to inform Felix about this? I go the Felix's room, it had Felix written on it so I know, and knock. He answers in his deep voice "yes! One sec." He opens the door in a towel wrapped around his waist. I am so shocked to see him. His blonde hair wet, his bare face with those noticeable beautiful freckles and oh god those abs! I quickly turn around.

Felix - Oh I am so sorry.

And he shuts the door. After a while he comes out in bathrobe and some trousers.

Felix - I am so sorry. I am used to a guy around I am so sorry.

Jane - Its fine manager texted me this and I didn't know how to tell you. 

Felix - Oh you can text it to me. I am in the group. 

Jane - Oh ok then I will. 

Felix - again I am sorry. 

He closed the door and I whispered to myself "Its not like I havent seen you shirtless." and turned around. 

Felix texted me instantly.

Felix - I heard that!

Jane - Heard what!?

Felix - You just said something

Jane - OMG!!!!!

Felix - don't worry I wont tell anyone. Are you stay?

Jane - Yes......

He didn't reply after that!!!!!

I just heard his dry his hair. Other members were taking a nap. I went to my room to get into something for work. I wore black jeans and black t-shirt with converse. The dress code was casual for everyone in the company so that was my advantage.

I heard a small knock and I said "you wanna come in?" a cute little head came inside. Felix looked so cute.

Felix - hello stay! 

he chuckled and came inside.

Jane - I didn't know the walls arent sound proof.

Felix - then we shouldn't be talking about that here. 

I nodded and we left for JYP.