Chapter - 11

The intern turned out to be a girl an year younger than me. I had already explained everything to her with Chan and now we all were enjoying the vacation while she picked up calls for me. The only thing strange was...guys were different.

The intern's name is Alina.

Everybody greeted her as if greeting a fan. And went back to their rooms. I gave her some work and then went to Changbin's room.

Changbin - whats up tiny jane?

Jane - I am just a cm shorter!

Changbin - sorry, whats up Jane the Tiny.

Jane - aish! Why are you guys weird around Alina?

Changbin - Wae? She is an intern we are just behaving well.

Jane - were you guys that distinct with me too?

Changbin - uh- first of all no we welcomed you as a family. And secondly she isn't permanent. 

Jane - Nor was I.

Changbin - um....

Just then Hyunjin entered 

Hyunjin - oh tiny jane.

Jane - YA! You are very tall! like a giraffe.

He laughed so hard I swear

Hyunjin - whats up?

He sat down beside me.

Changbin - she thinks we are different with the intern.

Hyunjin - ahhh that...

Changbin - She is new here. Remember even with you we were a bit odd at first

Hyunjin - yeah and also you took care of us a lot which opened us up to you. 

Jane - yes the first one was Changbin hyung and the last one was Felix.

Changbin - He is soft outside and inside but making him trust you.....

Jane - can take some time I know. Every stays know that.

Hyunjin - aniya aniya....that's not the reason why it took time for him to know you.

Jane - oh!

Before we could talk more Felix came in with Aline. Apparently he had given her tour of the resort till then and was laughing. 

I got so jealous I got up to leave but couldn't because all of them would notice that. I spent days having him trust me. He used to tip toe around me, smile but not talk much. And there he was talking to her freely. The only thing left for them was to hug each other. The only difference between our friendship and luckily that didn't happen in front of me.

I excused my self telling everyone I needed to talk to MK and went to the resort garden. It was huge and had bushy fence. You can almost hide there without anyone noticing. I sat there at the swing. I don't know how long I had sat there thinking worst things when Chan showed up.

Chan sat on the swing beside mine. 

Chan - Hey, why are you here? It's almost 7

Jane - Oh I didn't realise it was that late. Did you guys eat something?

Chan - yeah, everyone went for that spa thing as soon as you left. 

oh they didn't notice I wasn't there.

Chan - We tried calling you but you didn't pick up. Oh wait! 

He took his phone out and called someone "oh Yeah in the garden near the large bushes."

Jane - who was that?

Chan - you should be more careful jane. Atleast pick up our calls.

He stood up and left.

And then someone else showed up....