Chapter - 8

Things were all set except...

Han - Jane, I am nervous what if he says no?

Jane - what if he says yes Han. 

Han - I-I am too nervous.

Jane - How about we just go to the dinner thing, have dinner and then maybe if you want to confess we can do that or just do our normal thing drink and sleep.

Han - Oh my god we can? I am so not confessing.

I hold his hand and say - Hannie, from what I have noticed so far he loves you too. Just give him a chance. You have prepared so much for it. The gits, the decor, the cake. 

He looks down and give a small nod. But as he looks up, he sees someone behind me and pulls his hand and stutters - yeah I-I gotta go. 

That was strange. When I look behind there was no one other than Felix and Changbin. But they were talking and busy with themselves.

---

The plan - Original

Go to dinner, set a mic and Han sings Lee know's fav song and then he confesses. If lee know said yes then there will be those confetti fire works and just blow a cake and they go to their suite booked together for them and do their thing. 

----

Does anything go as per plans? AH HELL NO!

It rained. All the outdoor gardens had no roof, hence everything had to be indoor. It rained so heavily that the people who were previously checking out had to stay in and the whole resort, booked for stray kids was now full of people with no privacy for them. 

We ordered some food and stayed indoors in Chan's room. Everybody was on their phones playing games. I, who never played went to the balcony and was seeing when the sky would clear out. Fortunately, it was going to be clear at night. So people would be leaving tomorrow. I checked in with the hotel owner for the same. 

At 9 pm, as the rain poured the hotel owner calls me again.

Owner - Hi, I booked a hall in the resort. Everyone in the hotel would be leaving in an hour. If you want we can decorate it.

Jane - How is that possible?

Owner - The resort was booked by a tour, their flight has just been preponed. 

Jane - but the rain.

Owner - its not raining in SEOUL.

I ended the call and ran to stray kids - Guys! GUYS!!!! get ready, we are having the karaoke night in an hour.

Everybody moaned but I could see the smile on Han. It was so cute. Its as if a cute squirrel got his nuts.