Chapter - 5

3 months had passed and I was their permanent assistant manager. I had to sign a NDA for the job but it was the happiest moment of all. I had grown especially close to Felix and Changbin. Those guys were so cute together. Things were pretty smooth until one day...

Guys had just finished practicing and were going home. Han called me and told me to meet at a cafe near JYP. The cafe was called the secret corner because it was very private and perfect for idols.

The walk to cafe was fun. We talked and laughed on all the funny things we had done so far. In a blink, it had been 3 months already. We reached and got a chair. We ordered our favourite food and sat. He didn't say anything about the casual meeting till food had arrived. 

Han - um Jane. You know right how people fall in love but they realise it very late sometimes...

Jane, stopped sipping and looked at him - uh huh...

Han - I think I am in love...

Jane, smiled brightly - oh my god! that's so great!!!!! why are you nervous?

Han - I am happy too but I don't think the person likes me...

Jane - I think you should ask lee know himself then. I mean there are many videos on youtube suggesting he does. I mean the way he loo-

Han - lee know? *was shocked and asked*

Jane - I am sorry, it isn't lee know?

Han - you knew I was gay?

Jane - you didn't?

Han - of course I did dumbo! 

He hit me playfully.

Jane - Do you know I am bi?

Han - what!? I didn't!

Jane - yeah I dated girls and guys that's why I was hired for you guys. 

Han - what do you mean? people know I am gay?

Jane - No silly! Mr park does. He knows some of you are. He wanted the most comfort for you guys and someone who could protect your identity until you were comfortable telling and also I am good at my job.

Han - oh! So you know Hyunjin has - 

Jane - has a crush on I.N but he doesn't respond much.

Han - huh! Changbin cannot keep his mouth shut can he. 

We both laugh at this because it was obviously told by him.

Han - So will you help me confess?

Jane - Ok have you asked anyone yet?

Han - the first one is you and then I guess Felix. Lets call him.

After sometime he came. He had become more handsome then ever. 

I keep thinking he likes me. First, when he came he smiled at me and sat next to me. Second he didn't smile so widely at han.

Han - I wanted to tell you something.

Felix - bro are you leaving skz?

Han - no no! Dont keep asking me that!!!!!!

Felix - relax its just a joke.

He laughed at looked at me. People do that when they are close to someone. 

Han - I am gay.

there was a moment of silence. I was looking at him for his reaction. He literally jumped and hugged Han 

Felix - You realized at last!!!!!!

And then he hugged me tightly. He hugged me!!!! I could smell his deodorant and feel is hands wrapped around my shoulders. 

He let go of me in an instant like it was nothing and just friendly. Even Han didn't react to it. But it left me blushing. I hope they didn't notice that. 

Han - So will you help me confess?

Felix nods in excitement and under the table he holds my hand and looks at me excitedly. He held my hand just for a second. What the hell is going on?