Chapter - 6

The next few days go one as usual. Each hour filled with something and everyone is tired. But, there was a week we were all waiting for - the break week. It was Christmas week and we had recorded all the sessions to be released for that week and were free. Orginally I had plans to go home but then stray kids decided a trip to some resort for a chill week. I had organized all the plans, booked a resort, had them sign some papers for non disclosure, seen if there was nice security. I had been very busy the two days before the week started. I didn't even realise I hadn't been in the dorm for two days as I had slept one at my parent's. 

I went to the dorm at 4 in the morning the next day to pack. Everybody was asleep or so I had assumed. I tiptoed to my room and started packing. Someone knocked at my door. I went to open it and guess what it was felix.

Felix - where were you from last two days?

He sounded very concerned 

Jane - I had to see the resort and stuff.

Felix - you haven't been home for two days! Everybody was concerned. 

Jane - I am sorry. I was just too much into security thing and I didn't want to create a huge mess. Also, 

I pulled him inside the room, saw if anyone was there and closed the door. He looked shocked tbh.

Jane - I planned something with Han and the way he will confess to lee know

I whispered .

Felix - what? tell me everything 

And he went and sat on my bed. I sat next to him and told him my plans. He was so excited that he hugged me again. 

Felix - this is such a great news!!!! It is so great I mean Chan and Han have planned really nicely.

And he got up and looked at me.

Felix - You know you can contact me anytime too... I mean I am always here and like we are friends too maybe I could help you with something you know.

Wow is he offering help?

Jane - ofcourse lix, I know. Next time I promise to call you and tell you. 

Felix - yes I am really good listener. We could be really close friends.

He is talking like he is writing a post in bubble. 

Jane - is something going on with you?

Felix - no why?

Jane - you are talking like you do on bubble.

Felix - I, uh, I am close with all the members and the main manager even. We hang out a lot too and I just hug them and maybe go in their bedroom without any intention and I - 

Jane - I am sorry lix, I am a little dense in that. 

Felix - I know how surprise you look when I hug you that's why I wanted to clarify it.

he scratched his neck shyly. I stood up 

Jane - Sorry I'll keep this in mind now go get some sleep we will be leaving today noon.