Chapter - 12

It was Felix.

He ran to me, pulled me up the swing and hugged me.

Felix - where were you? Me and chan ran all over the place to find you.

Jane - Its just been two hours Felix.

Felix let go of me and laughed awkwardly.

Felix - ah yes. I - You weren't picking up the call so I thought you must up sleeping but your room was empty and you weren't in any of our rooms or cafe so...

I felt good he came for me.

Jane - thanks...I just lost track of time.

Felix - I guess so! Everybody else was helping too but I told them I'll take care of it.

I didn't want to ask about Alina, maybe I was being childish.

Felix - Lets get dinner and do you want to go out for icecream?

Jane - yeah! I'll text others. 

Felix nodded.

Felix - can- can I- 

Jane - whats up?

Felix - You will be leaving in two days.

Jane - yeah?

Felix - Can we make a pact that we will talk everyday or at least send a single text to each other everyday?

I hugged him. He might have been shocked I suppose I didn't care. 

Jane - okay deal.

Something touched my back. Oh he was hugging me back. His arms wrapped around me like a cuddle bear. He tightens the hug and didn't let go for a minute. 

When  I saw his face I could see his smile.

Felix - come on. Everyone would be waiting.

----

At the dinner table, Alina was seated right next to Felix. The table was round so we sat like this - Han, me, Lee know, Changbin, Bang chan, Alina, Felix, Seungmin, I.N, Hyunjin.

We could all see Alina overly friendly with Felix which was irritating me. Felix wasn't that into the thing but would talk time to time. 

Han whispered - and you said you didnt have feelings for him.

I glared at han

lee know - would have been better if you had confessed and he was officially yours. 

Hyunjin whispered something to Han.

Han - Hyunjin says it would have been better if you weren't going at all. Now you will out for a month leaving Alina with us.

I used to tease these guys a lot. Who knew karma would hit me this way. The whole time we were eating everybody had something to add to my insecurity. Atlast we went for icecream, but my luck was so out Alina tagged. And this time it was more awkward as the chairs were in couples. everybody was standing and I and Alina were sitting on different benches. AS the guys came near us with icecream myy phone rang.

Jane - hello? Who is this?

**** - we are speaking from hospital. You sister is in labour. Please come. 

I was nervous and happy. I told everyone the good news, took my stuff and left for the hospital.

I had no time to pack my bags so I decided to come by at the end of their stay. The rooms was already paid for so that was fine.

As I was waiting for my taxi Felix came running to me. 

Felix - oh jane. Will you be okay going on so late? Do you need any of us to come with you?

My taxi arrived. I hugged him and said - no no I'll keep you posted. 

With this I sat in the taxi and went to the hospital. One month away was going to take toll on my friendships or that's what I thought...things were rollercoaster.