Chapter - 13

Things started turning out weird. I rushed to the hospital, paid the bills and called my parents for help. She wasn't my real sister. He parents died when we were young and my parents had adopted her as our own. She was happy with her life. I had been updating the group about the situation. Atlast after a day in hospital she gave birth to a little girl. We named her Lily. 

Seeing Lily I had almost forgotten about Alina. My parents had taken over, My sister was sleeping, her husband was here so I decided to go to hotel for a change of clothes and some rest. I was going to stay for a month but her husband got leave early from some government project. Trust me I was relieved.

I left for the hotel at in the morning. It had been two nights since I had seen them and also since I had bathed properly. I reached the resort by 7. No one was out so I guessed everyone was sleeping. I bathed and texted everyone I was in my room and can visit me anytime. 

At 10 someone came into my room and woke me up. It was Chan. 

Chan - jane ! Jane !!!!!! We have a problem!

Jane - what?

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I gave him space and he climbed on the bed. He showed me a chat.

A - stray kids are the worst.

B - Yes. Lets destroy them together.

A - yes. I found out they eat like a poor child!

B - Oh tell me more.

A - *Describing everything they ate the previous day and the day before that*

B - Oh my god! 

A - They are all gay and all sleep together I have seen it.

B - What! I knew it.

A - They even hug each other and kiss each other and do stuff like that.

Jane - this looks normal to me.

Chan - well....

And then he showed me series of photos of guys  in the chat. The photos was blurred out and it looked as if someone had clicked it while they were sleeping. The guys weren't recognizable as they all slept shirtless but ...

B - send me the original.

A - Pay me.

Jane - shit.

How did this chat get out?

Chan - It circulated this morning. Someone in this group called JYP and told them.

JAne - its a group chat? How many members!?

Chan - 10.

Jane - oh my god. 

I was horrified. Never had I dealt with such saesangs before.

Chan - there is more.

B - get these guys a girl.

A - They have one. Apparently she is sleeping with everyone.

B - Who?

A - You need to pay me now.

I was speechless.

Chan - we need to move to dorm in an hour. This can be anyone. The staff or someone who came in and did this.

Jane - how soon can we find out?

Chan - MK is on it. It will take a day I think.

Jane - wait if this circulated today and has details of our vacations, can it be.....?

Chan, took a deep breath - she has been called to the main office under the pretense of work. We need to leave before she comes back. 

We jolted out, woke the guys up and packed stuff. 

We settled in the dorm. I was feeling really sick by the information A had just shared. Sleeping with them? We ordered some take out. Everybody was bummed out because of the chat. I excused myself and went to my room. I hadn't slept in two days and this information made me cry. 

As I slipped into something comfortable and tucked myself I started getting teary. If the scandal got out of hands I could be fired or worst everybody knows who am I and I could be fired. I cried myself to sleep. 

When I woke up there was someone beside me in the bed. It was dark so I suppose it was in the middle of the night. The person had his arms wrapped around me, was inside my blanket with me as if giving a back hug. I tried shifting to see who it was when the person woke up. 

**** - its me felix. shhhh sleep its okay. 

I turned and saw it was him. He was in his pajamas. his hands on my back now wrapped around me.

I whispered.

Jane - why are you here in my bed.

Felix - you don't remember?? 

Jane - no.....?

Felix - you were mumbling in sleep and crying. We came in to check on you and you were burning up. So all of us took shifts to take care of you. 

Jane - I am sorry...

Felix hugged me tighter and came a little down aligning his head to mine looking at me.

Felix - hey, its mutual don't be sorry. You take care of us all. Let us do that for you too.

Jane - but how did we end up like this??

Felix - uh...so you were mumbling Felix Felix so Seungmin who had the first shift called me. And then I woke you up and you uh

Jane - I did something? I said something?

Felix - you asked me to snuggle as you were cold.

Jane - In front of seungmin?

Felix - yes seungmin was there too.

Jane - who was there??

Felix - all the members?

I gasped in horror. I had a tough time I knew but all these things I did oh god the rumours!

Felix came closer. So close that our nose touched each other.

Felix - Jane? Do you want to sleep some more? Its 3 in the morning. Get 3 more hours yeah?

He kissed my nose and got up to leave and I did something stupid. I held his hand before he could go away and said "stay". I couldn't see his face because of the darkness but I could feel my heart racing. He got in the sheets again and asked.

Felix - what do you want to do?

I told him to sleep looking at the other direction. He did so and I.....

I SPOONED HIM!!!!!!!!

He must have been surprised. He gasped and then placed his arms on mine hugging himself. I was so close, I could smell his shampoo and we slept together that night. It was innocent but I knew this man liked me back and I wanted to do something special for him.