Chapter - 3

Felix's POV

It is fun to practice everyday. I have a day off tomorrow. I will ride my bike and eat cake. Oh yes I have tell the manager about today's live. I went down the hallway.Lee know hyung was making us dance some tunes for the upcoming songs. As I leave I wear my cap and mask so no one recognizes me. We all had to go to the gym now.

MK - Oh hello. Come.

The room was empty, looked like the manager was preparing for 

Felix - aa hyung I was thinking of doing vlive today. 

MK - oh ya sure. You know the new manager is coming today right?

Felix - yes. We have already prepared a room for him.

MK - Its not a him this time.

I was surprised. A girl living in our dorm. SCANDAL!!!!!!!

Felix - Oh! Wont it create a scandal then?

MK - The dating ban is lifted now I don't think the management would mind. In fact some scandals would be great for publicity and I really hope you guys take a break.

We laughed thinking how hard we had worked so far.

I turned around and saw a girl coming inside. When I passed I could smell a strong smell of strawberry. She smells so good. Her hair jet black, straight and short till shoulders. Wow her features are so bright. Is she new here?

I leave for the gym.

----

After the gym, I have fun talking to Han jisung on the way home.

Han - So what will our manager be like? will have muscles or maybe scary face?

Leeknow - long legs!?

Felix - She is a she.

Chan - yep our manager is a she!

Hyunjin - wait wont we have scandals then?

Felix - the manager says dating ban is lifted and it will good for us to date.

I.N - oh my gosh!

---

at home:

Chan was way ahead of us. When we reached we heard him talking to someone. At first I thought he is on call but then I saw her again. She is the new manager. She is so beautiful. I smell my armpit it stank. I ran as soon as she said hi. I need to have a bath. 

I searched for the best body wash and nice pair of jeans. As I came out of the bathroom I saw my phone rang. It was hyunjin asking for his hair treatment. I should buy my own now. And then someone knocked. Oh it was be him I thought but I was so wrong. It was jane!

I apologised and slam the door and was trying to hear her leave but you know what she said!?

"Its not like I haven't seen you shirtless before..."

The hell! 

I wait for minute and text her I heard it. Now I am embarrassed to go with her. But I still do. We walk to the jyp building.

Jane - I am sorry I didn't know it wasn't soundproof

Felix - Oh its fine. It was just a surprise.

Jane - How have you been doing?

Felix - what?

Jane - how are you? you haven't been live lately nor on any social media. 

Felix - yes, I have been taking a break. I, uh, want to explore myself for sometime. I have been having a lot of me time lately.

Jane - hmm fair. 

We reach JYP and go to the studio for a live.