Chapter - 20

Jane - Are you guys okay?

Seungmin - yes everyone is fine everything is taken down

Jane - Lix?

Seungmin - its seungmin. 

I came inside and held her hand. 

Felix - Jane I am here.

Jane - Lix? Where is lix?

Felix - I am here Jane. 

I caressed her cheeks. 

I think she was heavily sedated. Changbin ordered everyone out of the room. As I sat beside her, she opened her eyes slightly. 

Jane - Felix, Saranghae.

Changbin and I both were stunned by the confession. Everyone outside had also heard the confession as they came rushing inside.

Jane - Saranghaeeeeeee Felix.....I hope its not late.

She started to get up. Everyone gave us some privacy, out they went giggling I knew they would tease me.I told them not to tell her about the confession in the morning. They all agreed after some persuading.

She actually sat and caressed my face. 

Jane - Oh god I am so drunk! My head!!!!!!!

The doctor didn't tell us the side-effects of the medicine. I think she was sleep talking.

Jane - You know, lee felix? 

Felix - no who is he?

Jane - My man! 

She whispered. 

Felix - isn't he an idol?

Jane - Idol? yes but he is a small fluff of ball. B-Ball of fluff. 

Felix - you like him?

Jane - Like? HEHE noouuurrrrrrrrr I loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee hiimmmm

Felix - why?

Jane - because he gets me. He takes care of me. He is small cute pie a small pie with a face of a kid and voice of a man and oh god have you seen him shirtless? YAAAA!

And she started shouting - FELIXXXXX EODIYYAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I put my hand on her mouth to stop her from shouting. 

She stopped and fell down on her back and pulled me in with her. I was on the top of her. She pulled me in a kiss, a small peck and said - felix? I am cold.....can you be the scarf that you gave?

So that's how I ended up in bed with her. 

She did wake up at 3 again. She was sane by then but I didn't tell her our secret. I wanted to hear her live.