Chapter - 16

Its been one day since she told me she has seen me shirtless. I am so embarrassed to go for shoots with her now. It is 5 in the morning. The members usually wake up after 10 as the shoots. I don't know why I woke up so early. I slept early I suppose that's why. I decided to go out and have some coffee. 

It was a funny scene out there. Jane was making coffee but had slept standing there and her cup was now full. I went to her and shook her a bit 

Felix - Jane?

jane - huh? Oh sorry did I fall asleep? Sorry. 

Felix - why are you awake so early? 

Jane -  don't know when you guys wake up? not in any vlogs too.

I laughed literally.

Felix - After 10 because we sleep late.

Jane - I know that. You have a shoot at 12 today. Oh I am so awake right now from tomorrow I'll ask you guys. Do you want some?

And she offered me her coffee. I took it. She went to the balcony to drink her and I decided to follow her. She was silent the whole time and starred at the rising sun till I started the conversation.

Felix - I thought you were a talker.

Jane - Yes but I know you need some alone time in the morning so I was giving you that.

Felix - um okay so what are your future plans?

Jane - Stay here? Be the main manager at JYP. I have always wanted that. 

Felix - oh!

Jane - whats yours?

Felix - Be an idol as I am right now. I haven't thought much  I just want to go with the flow. Write some songs, dance a little, go on shows and have fun with the members.

Jane - Oh come on this isn't some reality show tell me the truth.

Felix - I am not sure. I just want to be happy is my future goal. And if this things make me happy I am doing it.

Jane nodded.

We actually didn't talk much. She just went to her room to sleep. It was weird for me and I doubt she remember it too. Both of us were nervous and didn't know what to talk. I have been friends with many people but Jane? Jane was different. I wanted to protect her from everything, I wanted her to smile more and the main thing I wanted to know her. She was a mystery. 

The shoots went on like that for two week. We had music videos to shoots, some ads and then practice a lot. All of us were always tired. I thought it was just the members but it was soon that I found out Jane was more tired than us. She had to wake up early to plan our day, call the people with the shoots, arrange food for the team and much more. It was during our practice or in between shooting she would sit and smile as she enjoyed watching us pose. She looked very happy doing all the things. 

After those two week she was appointed officially for us. We were overjoyed and decided to celebrate it. That afternoon it was our day off and I decided to go to her room, but I overheard her talking to someone and I did something pathetic and I  know I will regret this every single day. She doesn't know about this.